Shaak Ti (Selenial) vs Ahsoka Tano (Beniboybling)

Selenial

That would only make sense if you believed Shaak Ti would take an overwhelming majority in her Force Unleashed iteration. If you're happy to clarify that as being your view (despite indicating the contrary on KMC) then sure, I'll take RotS Ti :jawa_evil:

Nah those are my terms, take em or leave em. :)

Nah. I'll just chalk it up as a win for me and move on.

You see, since it's not me you have to convince, you can't make the argument that I'm too "stubborn" on the Nexus debate. All you can really say is that you know you won't win said debate, ergo you'll lose this matchup.

I'm not simply going to take a potentially weaker version of Shaak Ti just because you don't think you'll win with her in her most explored iteration.

Though if you want TCW Shaak vs TCW Ahsoka I'll happily take that. Should be about as much of a slaughter as this thread was going to be anyway :jawa_evil:

Actually, no. I just don't have the time right now to engage in a debate that probably won't be that enjoyable considering we are not on the same page regarding this character. Which is quite a bit more important to me than winning or losing a debate, or convincing other people I'm right, lmao.

I also believe I have the right to reject your request so please allow me to exercise it, thanks.

Actually, no. I just don't have the time right now to engage in a debate that probably won't be that enjoyable considering we are not on the same page regarding this character. Which is quite a bit more important to me than winning or losing a debate, or convincing other people I'm right, lmao. [/Quote]

Says the guy who debated LeGenD for well over 100 pages on Vitiate vs Sidious :rak_02:

I also believe I have the right to reject your request so please allow me to exercise it, thanks.

Aye, you do, but you can't help people seeing this as a concession when you're the one who made the thread. I simply moved it here for formatting. You seem perfectly happy debating it against low-level debaters and the mentally ill, like Syndicate, eyebrows must be raised when you won't get serious, sweetheart.

Edited by Selenial

Says the guy who debated LeGenD for well over 100 pages on Vitiate vs Sidious :rak_02:
That was several years ago, I am a busy man these days. :)
Aye, you do, but you can't help people seeing this as a concession when you're the one who made the thread. I simply moved it here for formatting. You seem perfectly happy debating it against low-level debaters and the mentally ill, like Syndicate, eyebrows must be raised when you won't get serious, sweetheart.
I'm assuming a CaV style debate, which is much more time consuming in my experience.

And altogether, I see my campaign on KMC to be a much better use of my time.

Edited by Beniboybling

Such a shame :p

Well, if the only other person with a strong enough hard-on for Ahsoka to accept this, does, then I'll do this on comicvine. If not, I'll simply have to settle for thwarting you on KMC :(

Although if you're looking for a more brief debate I'm more than happy to do that, I'm abroad at the moment anyway :D