SWG: Europe-Farstar

BenjaminminU

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Farstarians!

I ran a Weaponsmith shop outside Moenia, Naboo called Ducati Ltd more or less from server startup. Later I relocated to Anchorhead and for a time Paradise City, Tatooine as Anchorhead Technologies [AT].

My characters were

Xavi Shadowdancer,

Matso Ducati and

Wilson Strider.

Feel free to drop me a line if you knew me back then. :)

Brewberry

Greetings Farstarians!

I ran a Weaponsmith shop outside Moenia, Naboo called Ducati Ltd more or less from server startup. Later I relocated to Anchorhead and for a time Paradise City, Tatooine as Anchorhead Technologies [AT].

My characters were

Xavi Shadowdancer,

Matso Ducati and

Wilson Strider.

Feel free to drop me a line if you knew me back then. :)

Brewberry

Ah Paradise City, that brings back memories. When i started in SWG my 1st guild was TEFD which was based there. The Mayor, a player called Landlord taught me alot also about politician. Unfortunatly TEFD disbanded a few months later and we all went our own ways. After a few weeks i missed guild chat, and contacted alot of friends i had made in TEFD and got us all together. The only planet we could start a new city on was Lok so on 3rd May 2005, Prometheus was founded and a few days later Unity Guild was formed. We then continued strongly till the very last server closedown, and now are here in force (parden pun lol) in Tor. But i have alot to thanks to Paradise City and Landlord for helping me when a noob player

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all

Sirius' / Akahoo / Kojiro here from SITH and KOTOR/OIO

I am together with:

Hurrikane/Meltdown

Alyssa

Caine

Johnny/Rich'ard

Solarius

Synner

on the Progenitor Server

my ign:

Damian (main)

Empire

I see several known faces here, especially Scotland,QQmoar and Ziso of/c

./salute

I heard Tevar's around hiding somewhere on The Progenitor.

It's rumored Tynar is on there as well.

Geez, Syn is on the same server?

Well, guess I can find him then at the fleet fooling around with some poor n00bs :p

Too bad we split all over the galaxy but good to have you all in game.

Cheerios!

Ziso - DGF and Spilli 3 Names i know for sure :D

Not going to tell who i am :p

Small hint i was one of the Mos E flame crew lol

And no i am not The Dargan i just stole his name hahaha

Hema could know who i am :cool:

Ill take a wild stab at it and assume your swg name began with a w and ended with a g haha

• 2 weeks later...

Strix from United Anarchy (as well as Solar Wraith and REJEK) here. Im playing on legions of lettow, where are all you other bastards?

There is alot of familiar names here. It brings back memories of the good old times. Cronhour, Neutronos, Sko, Mankind and all you others, it was some fun back in the days :D.

I was on farstar back in the day, pre update. spotty memory I remember rejek and I think I was in Solar Wraiths for a bit. swordsman/Doc Cronhour.

i remember the first dueling tournament if it rings a bell

Edited by strixeh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:csw_trooper:General Bran & Adarie from IMPS here. :hope_06:

Nice to see everyone from Farstar again!

Got our fingers crossed for SWG2 in the future. We canceled our accts for TOR, got to lvl 50 with nothing left to do :(

Anyone heading to TSW? (The Secret World)

Edited by Bebechen
too long

DeCicco Ehne checking in from the Euro-Farstar guild -Sith. I had finally accumulated 10,000,000 credits-ish in June of 2011 from my starship trader...and then they announced it was shutting down! :(

I'd never thought I'd see you people again!

Ah Paradise City, that brings back memories. When i started in SWG my 1st guild was TEFD which was based there. The Mayor, a player called Landlord taught me alot also about politician. Unfortunatly TEFD disbanded a few months later and we all went our own ways. After a few weeks i missed guild chat, and contacted alot of friends i had made in TEFD and got us all together. The only planet we could start a new city on was Lok so on 3rd May 2005, Prometheus was founded and a few days later Unity Guild was formed. We then continued strongly till the very last server closedown, and now are here in force (parden pun lol) in Tor. But i have alot to thanks to Paradise City and Landlord for helping me when a noob player

That was you guys?!?! I'm fairly certian Prometheus was my favorite shopping destination on Lok :) That place was BIG when I discovered it. :)

Edited by decicco
Including Previous Quote

Yep, Thats us.

I was founder (May 3rd 2005) of Prometheus and was Mayor until the very last server shutdown. Alot of us were in City Hall in Prometheus as the server shut for good, was fitting.

Unity guild was the guild who resided in Prometheus and Centre Point Naboo and as a guild, after SWG closed, we have come to Tor.

Prometheus carried on till the very end with alot of our shops still fully stocked on the final day as for the last few months, we felt it was important to carry on as usual for players needs, ie saber resources, beast master gear and all the basic needs.

Having Fun in Tor now, have about 300 members here with upto 50 online most nights split between Unity (rep) and Dark Unity (imperial) on the red eclipse server.

Miss SWG like mad of course but trying to keep the same ethics we had in SWG in Tor and continuing to be a server helpfull guild

Yep, Thats us.

I was founder (May 3rd 2005) of Prometheus and was Mayor until the very last server shutdown. Alot of us were in City Hall in Prometheus as the server shut for good, was fitting.

Unity guild was the guild who resided in Prometheus and Centre Point Naboo and as a guild, after SWG closed, we have come to Tor.

Prometheus carried on till the very end with alot of our shops still fully stocked on the final day as for the last few months, we felt it was important to carry on as usual for players needs, ie saber resources, beast master gear and all the basic needs.

Having Fun in Tor now, have about 300 members here with upto 50 online most nights split between Unity (rep) and Dark Unity (imperial) on the red eclipse server.

Miss SWG like mad of course but trying to keep the same ethics we had in SWG in Tor and continuing to be a server helpfull guild

Hopefully Red Eclipse will be a target server when the transfers come. Me and my Bro should have some 50's by then and thinking of coming to join you guys