Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.6 change - 1 to 179 limitation to be removed from the boosts in inventory?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
5.6 change - 1 to 179 limitation to be removed from the boosts in inventory?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xordevoreaux
11.27.2017 , 02:22 PM | #1
From 5.6 patch notes:

Quote:
Command Boosts that drop from Command Crates no longer have a restriction on what Command Ranks they apply to.
What about the stash of these that are 1-179 that we might already have in our inventory?
Will existing ones get updated?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
11.27.2017 , 03:24 PM | #2
Even if they don't, this was a very pleasant surprise. I'm thrilled they're doing this...kinda surprised too, but thrilled!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

xordevoreaux
11.27.2017 , 03:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Even if they don't, this was a very pleasant surprise. I'm thrilled they're doing this...kinda surprised too, but thrilled!!!
Not complaining at all about the change, but was sort of hoping it'd apply to the ones that have been stacking up.
Edit: More importantly, been concentrating on getting 1 to 300, and he's past 180, so I've been tossing the 1-179's in the bank for later.

TUXs
11.27.2017 , 03:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Not complaining at all about the change, but was sort of hoping it'd apply to the ones that have been stacking up because I've more 180+ GC toons than not.
Oh I understand completely, I'm in the same boat...I didn't mean it wouldn't be a good change. Hopefully Eric will see this post and can comment on it.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

xordevoreaux
11.27.2017 , 03:29 PM | #5
If not well I still have < 179 toons. Was just hoping so I could dump them on the one I'm trying to get to 300 now.

EricMusco
11.27.2017 , 03:40 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
From 5.6 patch notes:

What about the stash of these that are 1-179 that we might already have in our inventory?
Will existing ones get updated?
Good question! Although all future boosts will change, any that you have right now will remain the same. We are not updating items that you already have, in this instance. Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
11.27.2017 , 03:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Good question! Although all future boosts will change, any that you have right now will remain the same. We are not updating items that you already have, in this instance. Thanks.

-eric
Thanks for the reply Eric!

xordevoreaux
11.27.2017 , 03:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Ok. Thanks for letting us know.

Darevsool
11.27.2017 , 03:46 PM | #9
This is a very welcome change!
Now just another cog in the gaming machine.
and NO...
This is not multi-boxing

LordFell
11.27.2017 , 04:03 PM | #10
...and even if they don't revert, they unbind and can be given to alts, guildmates, or sold on the GTN.