The good news!

Ayern

Honestly, I fail to see how you who make threads to whine about whiners are much better..

Its not suprise that people are "whining" alot of us have waited several years now, and are extremly hyped.

Do some of them handle it poorly? sure.. Is it understandable though? yeah I would say it is.

but this making threads about people making threads about people making threads circle really needs to come to a end cause it is causing just as much if not more work for the mods.

Sadly this is true. I was so excited about positive vibes running through the forums…but I get on and all I find is more complaining. And whining. It’s the first stinkin’ day of early access, and already the world is ending for some.

Agreed.

Sadly this is true. I was so excited about positive vibes running through the forums…but I get on and all I find is more complaining. And whining. It’s the first stinkin’ day of early access, and already the world is ending for some.

well im sure a lot of people made plans around the day, off work, etc., as happens with every mmmo release. would have been nice to at least know the day we were likely to get in,. but its the kind of thing people will get over the instant the play button lights up.

eh, whatever, ill go finish my christmas shopping.