Purple Twi'lek character skin: now that it's canon in The Mandalorian S2Ep1 (start)

Technically Qin and Xi'an from S1 E6 were the first purple Twi'leks on live film albeit a lighter shade. But I'm not going to argue! This has been an ask since launch and countless threads have been made on the topic. It's time already... +1

From the other thread :)

You also forget the most important thing...at the moment they can't do it, it has been said over and over. It's not a cannon issue, it's a code issue. The code is so messed up, they don't want to chance touching it in case it causes major malfunctions.

Yes Pax is purple, but he's a different model, not the same as the NPC's or PC's, which is the main reason we can't put outfits on them.

Don't get me wrong, purple is great, I'd love that to be a choice,

To quote a great character

"Everybody's cute. But in purple, I am stunning!"

From the other thread :)

^If that's so, then they can just go around it and create another species template for Twi'lek that is just different shades of {Purple}, a Yathura Ban dark-side version would be amazing, and perhaps an Albino Twi'lek, like we see in the Kyle Katarn/ Dark Forces 2 game.

Edited by BlackSilverDawn

^If that's so, then they can just go around it and create another species template for Twi'lek that is just different shades of {Purple}, a Yathura Ban dark-side version would be amazing, and perhaps an Albino Twi'lek, like we see in the Kyle Katarn/ Dark Forces 2 game.

I'm not an expert, would love to hear from the team, if this was possible