[Thank You] Bioware Did A Wonderful Job With This Patch

Drewztoon

I am pleased with the graphics change and the new stuff available as a result of the recent patch. I've been playing since launch and have enjoyed each of the updates, some more than others. Bioware has hit a triple, in my book. Keep up the good work, Bioware!

Just to head off the carping that is bound to come: I am not a fanboi of this game. I have posted some stinging critiques in the past, and I am STILL waiting for the Guild functions that are so sorely needed. :cool:

In some areas the color changes look ridiculous, in others they look fantastic. But I am quite happy with the new content, they just need to do patches like this more often.

Only thing missing was a new Operation and/or Warzone, but we are getting those next patch so that's cool.

I am pleased with the graphics change and the new stuff available as a result of the recent patch. I've been playing since launch and have enjoyed each of the updates, some more than others.

Yep, I have been around since the first days of the opening of this forum.

I agree this patch really got the game back on its track

Edited by Icestar

These forums have enough hate, no need to hate the haters nad have the haters hate the anti-haters.

Tough I bash the game for some things I must say that the 2 recent updates are really good. Hope the event will be good and that the pvp update will give candy to the pvp guys. They deserve it.

Kudos Bioware.

ps

and please update the CE vendor :p