Awful texture mess with Twi'lek characters and bare skin

DropbearSW

I have a Twi'lek with red skin colouring. With any armour that shows shoulders or upper chest, you get a horrible miss match of skin colour between the face/neck, and the bare skin. You can also see a "gap" between the neck and the shoulders - as if the textures don't quite mesh.

Honestly, it's 2019. Can't we have a uniform texture colouring, and models that actually don't leave gaps?

yeh it's the "slight" difference that's really annoying me.. I'll take a screenie tonight and put up a link to show what I mean. The chest texture is "lighter" and more "washed out" than the head/neck colour.

I did notice that the lekku tattoos on my Twi'lek Jedi Knight suddenly "fade" or "wash out" when the camera is set in a specific angle. Idk if it's the same, but I didn't notice a mismatch between the skin of her body and the skin of her head.

I did notice that the lekku tattoos on my Twi'lek Jedi Knight suddenly "fade" or "wash out" when the camera is set in a specific angle. Idk if it's the same, but I didn't notice a mismatch between the skin of her body and the skin of her head.

I believe this only happens with certain skin colours, and is more noticeable with DS corruption

I never go beyond DS1 so I don't really notice it.