Change crew skills

QuinteX

They don't require artifice, so, yup, you can use them.

Just do be aware that if you drop Artifice and decide to pick it up again later, say because BW decides to slap a skill requirement on your relics, you'll have to relearn all those recipes.

They don't require artifice, so, yup, you can use them.

Just do be aware that if you drop Artifice and decide to pick it up again later, say because BW decides to slap a skill requirement on your relics, you'll have to relearn all those recipes.

Point taken. But i guess stims and stuff > relics. I can just buy some realics almost as good. :)

Well, to be honest, I really expect the reverse type of situation. That BW will remove the biochem requirement from the purple versions, making the perk for Biochem slightly better Rakata versions.

But who knows how long it will be before they bow to the inevitable. And, until then, they'll waste time on silly changes, much like they are doing with the ability to rip armor mods and set bonuses from raid drops, rather than making simpler and overall better changes.

Well, to be honest, I really expect the reverse type of situation. That BW will remove the biochem requirement from the purple versions, making the perk for Biochem slightly better Rakata versions.

But who knows how long it will be before they bow to the inevitable. And, until then, they'll waste time on silly changes, much like they are doing with the ability to rip armor mods and set bonuses from raid drops, rather than making simpler and overall better changes.

I agree with every single statement of yours. :)