Dashades

Talon_Starfire

Hey,

Are the Dashade a race existing in the galaxy or is Khem Val the last?

Thanks

I'm not sure on the lore, but in game there is a second Dashade (or something that looks exactly like Khem) on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. Republic side, at least.

spoiler:

You kill it though, so if those were the last two, then perhaps Khem is the last by the end of Act 3?

*Companion spoilers*

During one of khem's quests, you meet another dashade that he knew from the time of tulak horde. You do end up killing it though, so idk.

Personally I suspect that they do still exist, they just usually keep to their home planet. Or maybe it isnt known by anyone but them where their home planet is.

I'm not sure on the lore, but in game there is a second Dashade (or something that looks exactly like Khem) on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. Republic side, at least.

spoiler:

You kill it though, so if those were the last two, then perhaps Khem is the last by the end of Act 3?

That thing you meet on Voss is not really a Dashade, it just uses the same model for some reason.

Speaking about other Dashades... well, we know that their home planet was destroyed, as well as the majority of its population, but a very small number of them is still scattered across the galaxy.

If i'm not mistaken, in-game we can meet one more of them when doing a special Khem Val's quest.

Also, Khem is definitely not the last Dashade. The remnants of this race have managed to survive for thousands of years and are still present during the Rebellion era (where the classic episodes take place). Here is one of them:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ket_Maliss

Dashade for life..... If it is going to be playable race, maybe only for Warriors, or some new class just for this, like Force-user Hunter... That would be amazing. And I think it would be nice storyline, if connected to history and be from times of Tulak Hord and such Great Masters to today :)

Dashade for life..... If it is going to be playable race, maybe only for Warriors, or some new class just for this, like Force-user Hunter... That would be amazing. And I think it would be nice storyline, if connected to history and be from times of Tulak Hord and such Great Masters to today :)

What about calling the class Shadow Killer?

I thought the Avatar of Sel-Makor was supposed to be a Dashade. He talks like one too. The previous (much more ******) Avatar of Sel-Makor was an from Byss, so I figured that Sel-Makor takes different species to be his avatars.

Dashade would be awesome, just because the story... really looked like one... maybe FAIL? :D Nope, no fail, but really really we did not have the right chance of hitting that one(Dashade) spot ;) MAYBE :D