Opinions to this build

ishbindeinvater

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rcRokrskZ0MZf0cRr0z.1

i am currently lv 29 and full deception (wanted to go the deception-madness route with chain shock) and i am quite average in PvP and PvE is getting harder (but not THAT hard anyway)

i see that i am more using dark charge over surging charge and so thought why not speccing darkness. the damage seems not so bad and i have a lot of instants (shock, crushing darkness, deathfield) and some nice gadgets (force pull, spike) and mobility (reduced CD on force speed and remove movement effects)

i would not do maul at all because its good damage though but my dps i think will be more steady with critical thrash, critical shock and crushing darkness, and deathfield.

my only complain would be if its not going to be too sorcerer-like and i already got one at lv 33.

i am open for alternate builds (more PvP than PvE but i am still having to do a lot of quests so i have at least to be possible to kill the quest bosses like zash and so on)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rcRokrckZhGdMkMM.1

this would be an alternative. deception for better CD on force cloak and unbreakable will, 30% fewer AoE-damage (in my opinion underrated because there is a lot of AoE in the game for a melee to deal with)

with this build i would still use maul.

Edited by ishbindeinvater

i have to bump this one because of another question:

currently lv 32 and full deception. when shall i respecc into darkness or should i first go madness and then darkness?

i could have force pull and spike out of stealth but i thought that force pull might be cool, but i dont have spike yet and i dont have force shroud yet and those are 2 important skills i would skill but dont have yet.

how should i put points first?