Ashara Zavros good for tank?

FlyingGroundhog

Hey, later on I want to go the tanking spec darkness, and I want a female companion...there is only one female companion from our arsenal (from what I've seen) and that is Ashara. I was just wondering if you could romance her, and also if she is good for a tank to use.

If I don't get any romantic female companions I will flip into rage. Seriously. :mad:

YES!!! YES! Thank you sweet Neptune!

That's great news to me because she is a very appealing companion to me, and I am also light side.

What do you mean by that last part though? You mean she is a tank, or she is DPS? Because I wanted to go tank, and then have a companion to heal/main DPS for me. She is a good pure DPS then? Because that'd be perfect! :D

45 tank here, she's great pure DPS - I've been using her since I got her and loved it. Give her a second lightsaber as soon as you can and keep her gear updated, though.

I'm not a fan of the romance, but as a lightside character you should enjoy that as well.

YES!!! YES! Thank you sweet Neptune!

That's great news to me because she is a very appealing companion to me, and I am also light side.

What do you mean by that last part though? You mean she is a tank, or she is DPS? Because I wanted to go tank, and then have a companion to heal/main DPS for me. She is a good pure DPS then? Because that'd be perfect! :D

Ya straight dps companion no tanking. Thats what Khem is for! But ya she has a good romance and does great dmg!

She does great damage. I'm a 49 darkness spec, and I use ashara for anything non-elite.

Yes, she's your romance option but contrary to what a poster above stated, she's not lightside. She's extremely rational. Just randomly shocking people will lose you affection, but you'll gain affection with a lot of other dark side choices (or at least not lose any). I'm dark IV and up to around 8k affection with her.

Yes you can romance her but you have to be more light side and not really a viable tank but good dps

This is false, I am Tier 5 Darkside and was able to romance her and achieve 10k affection very easily. She likes logical choices, which happen to be darkside about 60% of the time.

Here's the thing with Ashara, the more you progress in your story the less annoying she gets. She stops mentioning her teachings when summoned and blablabla.

When it comes to her combat ability, she's similar to a Marauder to a certain degree. So i don't believe she's very good for tanking, since she has no tank stance, no taunts , and wears medium armor as well as no shield.

Your tanking companions are khem and boneface.

This is false, I am Tier 5 Darkside and was able to romance her and achieve 10k affection very easily. She likes logical choices, which happen to be darkside about 60% of the time.

Wouldn't really know because i used her in like 3 of the light/dark choices i had and then got her to 10000 affecting in a day with my treasure hunting companion gifts... But you kill jedi's and act harsh she gets pissed... That's my definition of dark. Every light choice i had i gained 100 or so affection so the way i see it being light is a hella more beneficial but meh do what you feel we have companion gifts for a reason! ;)

Hey, later on I want to go the tanking spec darkness, and I want a female companion...there is only one female companion from our arsenal (from what I've seen) and that is Ashara. I was just wondering if you could romance her, and also if she is good for a tank to use.

If I don't get any romantic female companions I will flip into rage. Seriously. :mad:

Can some people learn to read? Stop with all the stupid replies about that Ashara is not a good tank. There is nothing about the poster wanting to use her for tanking!