Cartel Event NO direct decorations what a ....missed opportunity

Murder_Toys

Oh come on... I would pay 90 to 120cc for some wall panels per item . throne , cells ... etc

I would spent well over 5k getting things like bounty hunter cells blood sith decos and npc

we have .. 2 Imperial walker republic walkers and the arneclin masterpieces split up for us..

come on DO Better , give us info

why could nt this be done...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Imagine the problem is this.... get a collection system in for decorations . i know your most likely want to have each item have a pretty picture and that adds to your CM team time ... etc . just add a plain text

NOW the real mess begins if you put up decos for sale with your current system... what happens to a person who buys a 11 bounty cells on shan server and 2 on darth malgus ,, has the person payed for 13 or does he need to transfer for it all to add up...

if u had a collection system and with legacy deco this would nt be a problem .

if the games team are making a new stronghold get them working on a collection system of sorts. other wise new stronghold will be empty

Edited by Murder_Toys

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you could ever buy decos, tbh, I only just browse the weapons and armor and species customizations. But Bio probably didn't think it'd be worth adding the decos, maybe no one buys them?

It'd be interesting to see what most people buy from the CM, if Bio keeps track of purchases?

I'm not sure if you could ever buy decos, tbh, I only just browse the weapons and armor and species customizations. But Bio probably didn't think it'd be worth adding the decos, maybe no one buys them?

It'd be interesting to see what most people buy from the CM, if Bio keeps track of purchases?

dude respectful you don t know what your talking about some of the biggest ticketed items are decos :cool:

You can definitely buy decos on the CM. There's a section for them that sadly hasn't been updated in quite awhile. There are those random bronze/silver/gold deco packs which I might actually buy if they had more than one single deco in them. Putting up the individual decos shouldn't be difficult though so I don't see why they didn't.

Wow, I was prepared to spend a $100 real money if I could finally buy what I was after directly. If this is true, thanks for balancing my budget guys. I really shouldn't spend that money right now. But, no reason to buy Cartel Coins if what I had intended to buy was never sold in the first place.

I agree, if there is some technical reason why the decorations can't or shouldn't be available in higher numbers, I wish someone would say it. I could stop waiting around get what I was after. :confused: I mean it's not like I'm playing the game for a whole lot else right now. I could fully turn my attention elsewhere until the next story update.

You can definitely buy decos on the CM. There's a section for them that sadly hasn't been updated in quite awhile. There are those random bronze/silver/gold deco packs which I might actually buy if they had more than one single deco in them. Putting up the individual decos shouldn't be difficult though so I don't see why they didn't.

Yeah, I had a feeling you could, and not the gold/silver/bronze packs, I was just a little confused by the OPs title with the "no".

dude respectful you don t know what your talking about some of the biggest ticketed items are decos :cool:

My mistake then! Can I read anywhere that says what the biggest sellers are? Like, where did you get this information from because I'd be super interested in reading that! :D

Edited by TyonYlle

Yeah, I had a feeling you could, and not the gold/silver/bronze packs, I was just a little confused by the OPs title with the "no".

My mistake then! Can I read anywhere that says what the biggest sellers are? Like, where did you get this information from because I'd be super interested in reading that! :D

hey bro i was abit heated , decos do sell for a hell of allot and I guess me going off in the deep end was a jerk move. i just get really piss then us deco people could of had are dream strongholds

i mean they push the strongholds oh a new one coming soon or have your own private blah blah space

whats the point if we can nt deco it !

hey bro i was abit heated , decos do sell for a hell of allot and I guess me going off in the deep end was a jerk move. i just get really piss then us deco people could of had are dream strongholds

i mean they push the strongholds oh a new one coming soon or have your own private blah blah space

whats the point if we can nt deco it !

Nah, it's all cool! I'm just generally curious, because like you said they sell for a heck of a lot on the GTN, but I'm wondering how that translates to the CM, too? I guess I haven't really sold a deco, so I'm not sure how quickly they're nabbed up.

Oh come on... I would pay 90 to 120cc for some wall panels per item . throne , cells ... etc

I would spent well over 5k getting things like bounty hunter cells blood sith decos and npc

we have .. 2 Imperial walker republic walkers and the arneclin masterpieces split up for us..

come on DO Better , give us info

why could nt this be done...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't worry, it's coming. That will be next months event. BIG deco sale in the cash shop.

They will stretch this cash shop "event" out all summer.

On average, most decos that aren't dirt common now, like the Selkath chair or vendor decos, are going to sell around 1 mill base price, at least on Satele Shan. Most armors can't manage that on the CM. There's always a lot of orange CM decos for less than 1 million.

Between scarcity and demand, the deco market is insane. I last saw a Luxury Spa going for 500 mil because there weren't any others listed.

However, I feel like the stronghold system was a toss away idea that the dev team didn't think would actually work. Then it became really popular and there was no consensus on where to take it from there. I mean don't get me wrong, an empty stronghold is still a good deal with just it's inherent art and the functions it serves. However, what pushed it over the top was the ability to customize.

Please give us the deco, please gives is full hook coverage, please give us a high enough decoration cap. I love with the artists did with the place, but I had my own idea on how to use those spaces.

Experience. He's correct. There's a few ultra rare items that may be worth more at times, but per item, decos are by FAR the best money makers on the GTN...by FAR!

Nah, it's all cool! I'm just generally curious, because like you said they sell for a heck of a lot on the GTN, but I'm wondering how that translates to the CM, too? I guess I haven't really sold a deco, so I'm not sure how quickly they're nabbed up.

Decos are definitely the biggest seller on the GTN. It’s how I make most of my credits in game. When a new packs comes out or an old one goes on sale I’ll open one just for decos and make a bunch of money off them and use that to grab up cheaper armor/toys/emotes/etc.

Tbh, the newest pack (the grand chance packs on steroids) offer so many gold decos that have been selling very well for me. And it’s not even just gold decos that sell for a lot. I believe last night I sold a silver deco that was a luxury dining set or something of the sort for about 9mil credits. I’m always surprised to see the prices on these decos considering it’s a one time buy and sometimes you need to buy multiples of them. I’m not into the whole stronghold thing but I’ve seen some friends strongholds and they can look pretty fancy and have billions of credits sinked into them.

Seriously, if BW didn’t put decos up on direct sale they are missing a HUGE market.

Edited by Moranine

Well done, BW. You've saved me from spending lots of money.

Decos were all I was really looking forward to with this, although some of those armor sets look nice.

shame =( i had a ace CS person who restore my legacy weapons today .. but this is :o:o:o:o:mad::mad:

I saw someone mention this on reddit and was sad that decos were not part of this sale, so i tweeted this:

@swtor so apparently CM decorations are not part of the new CM event... I mean they would take up a lot of space for sure. but maybe BW is looking into better ways to deliver decorations to its stronghold enthusiasts??? @musco @Charles_Boyd

i meant to add a #HintHintNudgeNudgeNoWhatIMean to that, but forget...

Anyway, Charles mentioned during the swtor_central stream some experimental stronghold things, so maybe changes to decorations is part of this??? i know speculation.

Its still a missed opportunity though for sure.

It is good to see fellow stronghold enthusiasts making their voices heard here though!