Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

Imperia is very obviously Imperial sounding, that said, goes well for a female char and sounds evil, so 8/10

mine is currently lvl 48 and is called - Lord Drychtnath - Juggy Immortal/Smash hybrid

Edited by gianpiras

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperia is very obviously Imperial sounding, that said, goes well for a female char and sounds evil, so 8/10

mine is currently lvl 48 and is called - Lord Drychtnath - Juggy Immortal/Smash hybrid

3/10 since I can't pronounce it :p

My main is Darth Roz'zi

5/10 Sorry, I'm not a fan of people who don't come up with their own names. But a 5/10 because it's still a pretty awesome name. :D

My name is Darth Renegus. (Claw is the legacy name. :D )

Can't blame you. But I think I'm a bit more original then people that use obi-one and stuff :). And Darth Walter..I like it 8/10

My Jugg I named "Clash" (or actually I had to abuse a little so its C'lash)

MY Marauder: "Fistus"

6/10 nothing too eye opening, but not stupid either like what I saw the other Darth Sandusky.

My Juggernauts name is Diomedes after the greek hero in the Illiad

6/10 nothing too eye opening, but not stupid either like what I saw the other Darth Sandusky.

My Juggernauts name is Diomedes after the greek hero in the Illiad

Wasn't there someone a few post back with the same name and reference? I like it though, 7/10...

Mine is Darth Malum (Latin for evil I believe or something along those lines)

Legacy name is Wolfguard...first toon was BH so the legacy fit him more, switched Jugg to my main sometime afterwards though...

Wasn't there someone a few post back with the same name and reference? I like it though, 7/10...

Mine is Darth Malum (Latin for evil I believe or something along those lines)

Legacy name is Wolfguard...first toon was BH so the legacy fit him more, switched Jugg to my main sometime afterwards though...

8/10

I like latin-based names and use them quite often in MMOs.

My Sith Marauder: Lord Krauser

I named him after a boss from Resident Evil 4, Jack Krauser http://residentevil.wikia.com/Jack_Krauser

I use the Lord title because I was in a hardcore RP PVP guild that referred to the officers as "Lord <name>". Plus a lot of people use Darth so that's kind of played out in my opinion, plus people did refer to Darth Vader as "Lord Vader"

Edited by HBninjaX

7/10

My name is Darth Replicator

(Stargate SG-1 the Replicators are antagonistic self-replicating machines that propagate by ingesting the metals that make up civilizations. They look like robotic bugs)

Edited by GhostNato

7/10

My name is Darth Replicator

(Stargate SG-1 the Replicators are antagonistic self-replicating machines that propagate by ingesting the metals that make up civilizations. They look like robotic bugs)

7/10, sorry, i lost interest in Stargate after the first movie, which was amazing, but the show killed it for me. Sounds interesting though.

Lord Dragen of the ta'varen Legacy(really spelled ta'veren, but was taken.) it's from the Wheel of Time series, by far the best fantasy novels I've read to date.

Rand al'Thor is commonly refered to as Lord Dragon by the people around him because he is "The Dragon Reborn".

Edited by nubitachi

7/10, sorry, i lost interest in Stargate after the first movie, which was amazing, but the show killed it for me. Sounds interesting though.

Lord Dragen of the ta'varen Legacy(really spelled ta'veren, but was taken.) it's from the Wheel of Time series, by far the best fantasy novels I've read to date.

Rand al'Thor is commonly refered to as Lord Dragon by the people around him because he is "The Dragon Reborn".

7/10 makes me think either samurai or "noobie touchie" dunno which.

Mine is Gwarth! Means betrayer in sindarin or quenyar from LOTR :)

or Slay'ze --> It means Slay(obvious) and 'ze' is dutch for 'them' so that makes slay them

7/10 Gwarth - Not sure why but it just sounds odd to me. I like the origins of it though.

7/10 Slay`ze - I like this one more.

Ganymede Khagan and Chagatai Khagan

Ganymede is from Greek mythology. Chagatai is a mongol name. Close to Genghis Khans sons name.

Khagan is my legacy. It means "king of kings" or "khan of khans". Its what Genghis became.

Too long-eared for me, but still 7/10.

Mine is the same as my nick; no strings attached.

Under RP suspicion with a name like that.... 5/10

btw my last name is Manzlap say it out loud.

Edited by Ahebish