Blood hunt, Jos and Valk fight bugged

-Calypso

Look, i've ran this several times and i'm really paying close attention to what is happening during this fight because it seems like groups fail regardless of whether they follow mechanics or not. A couple of things i want to point out.

First, sometimes when you get knocked off the edge, you just reappear back on the platform like nothing happened. Is this a bug, or working as intended. It would make a lot of sense to me to have something like this for TAC mode, but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Intermentent functionality either means a bug, or not working as intended, which means a bug. Figure it out, eh?

Second, sometimes during the fight with Jos I noticed that a players HP can go from full to like, 1hp in a matter of a second or two, with ZERO indication of why. I'm not sure if there is some bleed that is getting applied that we arent seeing an icon for or not, but there should be SOMETHING. I've seen it happen while Joss is aggrod. Sometimes he'll be chasing you, not doing any visible or audible indications of an attack, and your hp will just drop in like 2 tics over 1 second to 1hp out of nowhere, then you get hit with somethign like a 5k execute and boom ur ded. no heads up at all. While i do notice that you can get a debuff that makes u succeptible to execute, that doesnt explain why i can watch my hp drop in 3 large chunks and die, and look at my log and see i was killed by a 5k execute. It just doesnt make any sense, and the player has no indicator of it. It's trashy if that is how its supposed to work because you cant even cleanse the debuff that makes you succeptable to execute. So basically, you have threat, which means you can get punted, so you cant run to a kolto station on tac mode. If you dont have a healer, there's nothing a player can do to avoid death.

Someone want to explain some of this too me, please?