Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Mega_Cfir
10.26.2017 , 04:29 PM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
I'd be all for Thana Vesh returning if she hadn't been a character that could be killed during her quest chain. That her fate can vary depending on player choice means she's not a character the devs could easily bring back. They'd either have to retcon one outcome into nonexistence or create two separate story chains to account for her separate fates, the first of which would irk some players and the latter would be hard to justify spending development resources on.

The other issue, and it is a major one, is that Thana Vesh shares the same voice actor as Kira Carsen. Kira is one of the companions that have not yet returned, an odd fact considering she had a greater reason to return during KOTFE or KOTET than any other companion not named Scourge. To have Thana return in a major role while Kira has not yet returned would rightly irk many players who've taken their Jedi Knights through KOTFE and KOTET.
Well aside from the voice actor issue (although I'm pretty sure that Jessa and Kira also are voiced by the same actress) making sure she survived can easilly be done nowdays, if she got stabbed (not that I know) by a lightsaber, I mean, look the new canon of how Maul survived.

Paulsutherland
10.27.2017 , 02:28 AM | #532
Quote: Originally Posted by Mega_Cfir View Post
Well aside from the voice actor issue (although I'm pretty sure that Jessa and Kira also are voiced by the same actress) making sure she survived can easilly be done nowdays, if she got stabbed (not that I know) by a lightsaber, I mean, look the new canon of how Maul survived.
They could just one line it away w/ something like her hatred for you kept her alive bla bla bla.

Mega_Cfir
10.27.2017 , 02:41 AM | #533
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
They could just one line it away w/ something like her hatred for you kept her alive bla bla bla.
Exectly

casirabit
10.27.2017 , 09:38 AM | #534
Why should Thana be done differently? If you killed her she's dead. If you didn't then maybe but if you killed her she's dead. She shouldn't be special to not have died if you killed her.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Adrian_T
10.27.2017 , 11:53 AM | #535
Quote: Originally Posted by Mega_Cfir View Post
I'm pretty sure that Jessa and Kira also are voiced by the same actress
Kira is voiced by Laura Bailey, Jaesa is voiced by Rachael Leigh Cook.

pazzakey
10.27.2017 , 12:17 PM | #536
Laura Bailey is the voice actress for Thana?
Harbinger - RIP

Aeneas_Falco
10.28.2017 , 10:29 AM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
Laura Bailey is the voice actress for Thana?
She is.

rashencyberspeed
10.28.2017 , 01:58 PM | #538
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Wow....no answer from him. Did his hate ***** for Thana vesh finally go away...or did he quit this game...or did he die from diabetes?
Nope. Still hate her, still play the game, and am still alive.

I just didn't see anything worth responding to in that post. The guy wasn't exactly throwing undue praise the way most of Thana's fans do.

Plus in general I got tired of wasting my time with subjects I hate.

pazzakey
10.28.2017 , 05:54 PM | #539
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
She is.
Sweet, now I want to see a DS Kira
Harbinger - RIP

fishpeople
11.12.2017 , 03:03 PM | #540
/signed

yes!!!