Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Mega_Cfir
10.08.2017 , 10:41 AM | #521
I'll sign as well, now that we have a lot of companions that can be recruited easilly this should be very possible and easy for Bioware to do.

/Signed

Paulsutherland
10.08.2017 , 11:35 AM | #522
Over a year old, but what the hell.

/Signed

Joluka
10.10.2017 , 05:15 AM | #523
BioWare, plz.

/signed
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

pazzakey
10.10.2017 , 05:32 AM | #524
/Signed

She was a great character, I would like to see her come back too
Harbinger - RIP

AhsokaTanorules
10.17.2017 , 02:05 PM | #525
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
Honestly, I consider it sad when people have such reasons. Especially when just about every romanceable girl is reasonably attractive, but don't always receive the same attraction. What does Thana have that they don't? Is it really as simple as people just being overcome with lust due to the fact she's just about the only character who just plain WON'T let you get in her pants?
Quote: Originally Posted by Eric_Skynwalker View Post
Hummmm she won't let you get in her pants?? I am a little curious, has Darth Malgus or any other Sith Lord gotten into Thana Vesh's pant's and taken her virginity?? It sounds like one Dark Sith Lord might have from their glowing reports of her harden style of battle to the Mandalorian Codes of All Win or All Die.
Wow....no answer from him. Did his hate ***** for Thana vesh finally go away...or did he quit this game...or did he die from diabetes?

cool-dude
10.25.2017 , 11:20 PM | #526
No thanks. create someone new.
I'm a cool dude

pazzakey
10.26.2017 , 01:57 AM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
No thanks. create someone new.
Screw that. Give us Thana!
Harbinger - RIP

captaincr
10.26.2017 , 10:49 AM | #528
If we could assign her tasks like scrubbing the toilets in our strongholds or maybe sorting out our DVD collection, then fine, bring her in as a companion. As a character she was worthless, all full of bluster, and had no real skills except screwing up or getting captured.

Her dialogue would simply be "Opps, I got captured again", or "What does this button do" before she burned her face with her own light saber". Or "Master I dropped my lightsaber down the sewer vent by accident can you help me get it".

She's a one person version of the three stooges.

pazzakey
10.26.2017 , 10:51 AM | #529
Still a better character than Theron.
Harbinger - RIP

Aeneas_Falco
10.26.2017 , 11:58 AM | #530
I'd be all for Thana Vesh returning if she hadn't been a character that could be killed during her quest chain. That her fate can vary depending on player choice means she's not a character the devs could easily bring back. They'd either have to retcon one outcome into nonexistence or create two separate story chains to account for her separate fates, the first of which would irk some players and the latter would be hard to justify spending development resources on.

The other issue, and it is a major one, is that Thana Vesh shares the same voice actor as Kira Carsen. Kira is one of the companions that have not yet returned, an odd fact considering she had a greater reason to return during KOTFE or KOTET than any other companion not named Scourge. To have Thana return in a major role while Kira has not yet returned would rightly irk many players who've taken their Jedi Knights through KOTFE and KOTET.