Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Thergin
01.12.2012 , 10:17 AM | #41
/sign

Thorlas
01.12.2012 , 11:24 AM | #42
Signed. I really, truly hope she has a bigger role in the future, one way or another.
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Marauder | Annihilation |
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Juggernaut | Immortal |

MWidowmaker
01.12.2012 , 04:02 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Curious View Post
But you could teach her to be strong
i did. she failed the test and her corpse is bantha chow.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

Ethern
01.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
She wasn't strong at all. Being a raging, "Rawr, She-Hulk smash" who constantly runs ahead trying to prove herself and needs to be rescued several times like a stereotypical damsel would does not make her 'strong' at all.

Just saying.
She embodies a lot of what is wrong with the Sith arrogance, and no doubt that more interaction with our characters would make her realize that.
The way Bioware portrayed her in Taris leaves a lot of room to shape her in interestign directions.
Personally one could argue such change is already perceived when she sends you the money for the chain quest provided you left her alive.

shlominus
01.12.2012 , 05:53 PM | #45
/sign

the fact that you meet her at about the same time as ashara makes not being able to get her especially painful.

Sarkanus
01.12.2012 , 07:12 PM | #46
I know some don't like her but that is why it should be a choice between her and someone else - for me it's the ex-jedi lady because she is nearly as annoying as the robot. For me there should be a choice or story part where say Thana and the Jedi fight it out to be your apprentice? Or you get to kill one or the other.

I feel Bioware kinda acknowledges that Thana could be a companion here:

Spoiler

Enough talk - come on Bio, Thana for a companion for the Sith amongst us at least.

pauljc
01.12.2012 , 07:34 PM | #47
Meh, I guess I'm in the minority here but I can't stand Thana. She represents everything wrong with the Sith. She's a borderline sociopath who will attack other Sith rather than share a speck of glory. People like her are the only reason the Empire hasn't already roflstomped the Republic. If the Sith could just be on the same team for two seconds the war would be over.

Ethern
01.12.2012 , 07:38 PM | #48
Well Thana is a test. Her attitude leads the players who don't go far in the relationship structures to dislike her.
Others see potential in that character - alive.

Hrodric
01.12.2012 , 07:42 PM | #49
/sign

That shrew is worth taming, I say.

DarthCeasari
01.12.2012 , 07:54 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by shlominus View Post
/sign

the fact that you meet her at about the same time as ashara makes not being able to get her especially painful.
What do you mean? I love having a barbie cheerleader ex-jedi to tell me how wrong I am all the time...
MDC