Parents veiw

Canmore

Most of you deserve to get your new star wars game taken of you and given to kids with nothing , they would appreciate it so much , for heavens sake grow up (includeing the adults)

What kind of crappy parent surfs video game forums instead of taking care of their kids?

Most of you deserve to get your new star wars game taken of you and given to kids with nothing , they would appreciate it so much , for heavens sake grow up (includeing the adults)

I agree... except for the fact that those kids would then be very sad when they realized they couldn't play. Seems more hurtful to do that to a child than nothing at all actually.

What kind of crappy parent surfs video game forums instead of taking care of their kids?

what kind of crappy parent doesn't know that vowels almost always act weird when a suffix is added, ing... including... has no e. The e is excluded if you will

Most parents I know are smart enough to proof read what they write to the general public, before posting it. I'm pretty sure children with very little aren't going to have computers, connection to the internet and credit cards to sign up for the subscription to even play.

So therefore your post is of very little value and poorly written.

Your grasp of spelling & grammar suggests you had kids too early.

Just saying...

I pity the children of an adult who can't spell "including". Just saying.

And teach your kids how to use a period, not a comma, between sentences and at the end of them. Oh yea, and capital letters when a sentence starts or a proper noun shows up. Honestly, if you look 3 inches above your post, they spell Star Wars for you.... caps and all... Edited by tormeanted

Most parents I know are smart enough to proof read what they write to the general public, before posting it. I'm pretty sure children with very little aren't going to have computers, connection to the internet and credit cards to sign up for the subscription to even play.

So therefore your post is of very little value and poorly written.

I'm gonna have to say...

+1