Scrapper need help with setting PvE Utilitys

Xolido

I have found what i needed

https://imgur.com/gallery/DsMRllm <- Scrapper PvE Utility 6.0

Ugh, no those are wrong. I'll take a SS tonight. Don't take Cool Head, and don't take +30% defense screen. A few super intelligent nerds ran the numbers and +5% heal on Defense Screen is more than +30% bubble. Take Pugnacity or the Back At Ya dodge reflect. Also, don't take the Leg Shot utility, it's a DPS loss to use it as a UH builder.

So here's what I recommend in terms, since I am unable get a screen shot until later:

Skillful:

1. +30% AoE DR

2. +5% DR

3. Your Choice (personally, I like the one that gives me +15% movement speed in combat)

Masterful:

1. +5% heal when Defense Screen collapses

2. 2s of dodge when you stealth out -- this prevents any weird mechanics delay from pulling you back into combat after stealth out. It also purges any DoTs on you.

3. +3% DR for each kolto probe on yourself (If you're having trouble managing your energy, I guess you could use Cool Head, but meh +15 energy is not much at all).

Legendary:

1. Getting attacked reduces the CD of Dodge.

2. Using Trick Move grants +1 UH (which means if you use it in stealth, you build +1 UH which triggers your Tacticians set piece and grants you +15% crit crating right before you attack with backblast).

3. Back At Ya or the Pugnacity buff.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Ugh, no those are wrong. I'll take a SS tonight. Don't take Cool Head, and don't take +30% defense screen. A few super intelligent nerds ran the numbers and +5% heal on Defense Screen is more than +30% bubble. Take Pugnacity or the Back At Ya dodge reflect. Also, don't take the Leg Shot utility, it's a DPS loss to use it as a UH builder.

So here's what I recommend in terms, since I am unable get a screen shot until later:

Skillful:

1. +30% AoE DR

2. +5% DR

3. Your Choice (personally, I like the one that gives me +15% movement speed in combat)

Masterful:

1. +5% heal when Defense Screen collapses

2. 2s of dodge when you stealth out -- this prevents any weird mechanics delay from pulling you back into combat after stealth out. It also purges any DoTs on you.

3. +3% DR for each kolto probe on yourself (If you're having trouble managing your energy, I guess you could use Cool Head, but meh +15 energy is not much at all).

Legendary:

1. Getting attacked reduces the CD of Dodge.

2. Using Trick Move grants +1 UH (which means if you use it in stealth, you build +1 UH which triggers your Tacticians set piece and grants you +15% crit crating right before you attack with backblast).

3. Back At Ya or the Pugnacity buff.

Why not - Tendon Blast = Upper Hand ?

Edit - Ah u said that - Also, don't take the Leg Shot utility, it's a DPS loss to use it as a UH builder.

Edited by Xolido