What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Stjärnhöök (starhaawk in swedish) it's from Selma Lagerlöfs The Story of Gösta Berling where a character is named Anna Stjärnhöök. When I participated in a The story of Gösta Berlings larp I played the character of Anna Stjärnhöök and the name stuck with me. I use it very often in roleplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is the Rain Legacy, which is paying homage to Darth Zannah's former nickname. My main toon is called Zannaah, a slight spelling variant as the correct spelling was already taken.

I was also able to parlay this legacy name in combination with my smuggler toon, called Storrmi. The rest of my toons don't really use the Rain surname, opting for other titles that befit their character or profession.

• 3 years later...
After 7 years playing WoW, I was an entusiast by their lore, until Bz ruined it all.

I had a lot of favorite histories over there, and one of the best it´s the Ashbringer one. My first char was a Sith Warrior named Cor'rupted and the surname is Ash'bringer.

It´s not original, but show a kind of past that i don´t want to hide. YES, I was a WoW player but I evolved. :D

After a drought of all my other games I come back to SWTOR and I have maybe 10hrs played in this game since 2016 and I wonder what is this "Ashbringer Legacy Thing" so I google it and find out it's actually my Legacy name.. Ashbringer so yeah.. I'm sorry to have such an awesome legacy name while playing almost not at all