Mass Effect 3/DA2 Voice Actors (with video names)

ShieldProtection

if you still don't know the names or if you are too lazy to search on YouTube, here you go. This video lists all the voice actors both in Mass Effect 3 and the dragon age 2. You can also watch it to remember how these games were good and enjoyable.

(channel and videos are not mine)

despite the crap we have now in the business, ea,ubisoft,activision or not, voice actors still doing amazing job in their roles, money of course, but they doing it in a awesome way in my opinion. Despite the publishers purposely destroying their own dev teams to time to time, BioWare is proven that they do well done job hiring best voice actors in their games both male and female

most people will probably say male shep is better or fem one is better than male etc, I will say that both are good in amazing way. There is a soul in their voices and they doing it with a huge passion and love as far as I see/hear

Note that Michael Hogan aka commander bailey in ME3 is also general tullius from elder scrolls V Skyrim, the man have a great militaristic voice so they do place him into usually rank characters, and he is *********** destroying the character in a good way

There is also many other good actors played different roles in other games too, such as Halo etc. And of course from DA2 female hawke is the imperial agent female in SWTOR, cladıo black from DA Origins Morrigan and many more

If there is any details I'm missing or if I'm wrong about, tell me so