Weekly Event: Galactic Starfighter - Bugged

Pacram

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks Weekly Event: Galactic Starfighter is bugged, upon winning a match the progress does not reset. Resetting the phase an doing so again does not help, this is happening for multiple people.

weekly event galactic starfighter? Thought this weeks timed event was Master mode Flashpoints. Or did it reset to next weeks before the normal tuesday resets?

If you meant the Conquest goal for doing your weekly Galactic Star Fighter quest that gives out 7500 conquest points, that's a one time per legacy per week. I thought you meant the Ossus timed weekly however for the 1 Masterwork shard, and as far as I know that should not have reset until tomorrow from my understanding. If it did reset early, that may be part of the problem on people not being able to log in. Some have reset early, while others perhaps haven't.

Are we serious right now?

I am not doing this crap. this is not swtor, its a star fox fanboy side interest. Im having 3 crystals the next 3 weeks. screw this bs

if I wanted to play laser in space Id get out star fox N64 not swtor

Edited by Seterade

The week’s reset (Tuesdays 7 am EST) isn’t due for another 17 minutes from when I post this. So it’s definitely odd that it’s available already. I’d see if it starts counting AFTER that he servers come back up from the back end maintenance this morning.

The week’s reset (Tuesdays 7 am EST) isn’t due for another 17 minutes from when I post this. So it’s definitely odd that it’s available already. I’d see if it starts counting AFTER that he servers come back up from the back end maintenance this morning.

You are right, there are 13 minutes left 'till reset, but i don't belive the Reset will fix the issue.

Everything has reset, it's resey day.

But yes, the GSF weekly is bugged!

Sigh...

The OP was made nearly ten hours before the normal reset time which is 0700 eastern standard time. The OP saw that the weekly masterwork crystal time limited mission weekly had reset ... early. Nine hours early, to be more accurate. And I am wondering (hoping, really, since I like GSF) if the bug is only because everything else had not yet reset, since it wasn’t 7 am yet. Also I was asking if the other things exclusively tied to Ossus, like the conversion vendor, had also reset along with that weekly, i.e. early.

Sigh...

The OP was made nearly ten hours before the normal reset time which is 0700 eastern standard time. The OP saw that the weekly masterwork crystal time limited mission weekly had reset ... early. Nine hours early, to be more accurate. And I am wondering (hoping, really, since I like GSF) if the bug is only because everything else had not yet reset, since it wasn’t 7 am yet. Also I was asking if the other things exclusively tied to Ossus, like the conversion vendor, had also reset along with that weekly, i.e. early.

I do believe that one resets on Monday. (NOW is it correct with the reset? Idk that.) But I do want to say I read somewhere that it is Mon-Mon, instead of Tues. for some reason.

So your logic very well could be correct on that assumption. It didn't start counting till after reset today. (Heck might not till Conquest reset either. lol)

im kinda glad this is bugged. just played one match, and gotta say, this the worst game mode ive ever seen. wondering why it doesnt pop on regular days:rolleyes:

but anyway, the devs cant be serious right now. thats the 2. of 7 possible ossus weeklies overall which is bugged, all along with some dailies. what did they do on pts?!

im kinda glad this is bugged. just played one match, and gotta say, this the worst game mode ive ever seen. wondering why it doesnt pop on regular days:rolleyes:

It's such a shame that GSF wasn't better.

I played X-Wing vs Tie Figher back in the day for far too many hours to count. Had they implemented something like that in SWTOR it would have been so much fun.

Personally, I feel like there is great big hole in the market that could be filled with a good Star Wars space combat simulator.

Who even plays gsf anyway its garbage, the whole idea of this being a mission is just stupid.

There is an entire community of GSF players that will Disagree with you.

The entire point is to get players to play content they generally do not play (or don't like as well). I'm not a fan of Ground PvP or MM FP's (especially pugs) but I did it. I for one Like the idea of GSF as one of the four quest types, it gives EVERYONE a chance to get Masterwork Shards from Content they may enjoy from time to time.

Who even plays gsf anyway its garbage, the whole idea of this being a mission is just stupid.

It's there to appease the PvPers so all types of player get a chance at their preferred option each week (allegedly).

Given the complete lack of acknowledgement regarding this bug, I'll assume it's still a waste of time trying to do it and bin the quest.

I used to know someone that liked gsf, but he's playing lotro now, and hasn't played this game for over a year.

There is an entire community of GSF players that will Disagree with you.

The entire point is to get players to play content they generally do not play (or don't like as well). I'm not a fan of Ground PvP or MM FP's (especially pugs) but I did it. I for one Like the idea of GSF as one of the four quest types, it gives EVERYONE a chance to get Masterwork Shards from Content they may enjoy from time to time.

The problem is that there is a reason that people don't play gsf, and that reason is it sucks. I know that some people enjoy it, but if you look hard enough you can find people that enjoy almost everything. I hear that some people enjoy playing accordions too, but I am not one of them either.