[PvE stats Infiltration] About crit and augments

IInox

Hello guys, so we need to discuss about optimization stats!

1: how much crit rating?

I have done some counts with excel and I found this:

In Full Arkanian + stim + buff we have 2231,25 Willpower for 6,30% crit chance

plus:

crit chance from strength 0,42%

crit chance from buff and companon + base 11%

and with crit rating we have a total of %crit chance:

critR Tot%crit chance:

360 24,28%

400 24,91%

450 25,68%

500 26,42%

550 27,14%

600 27,83%

650 28,50%

I think to stack up crit isn't good idea, better power; imho we can stack up until 25% crit chance..what do you think about?

2: willpower or power augment?

If we have all aug with willpower (full arkanian gear for example) we will have 2231+448= 2679 willpower

the difference of % crit chance from 2231 to 2679 is 1% crit chance. and this allow us to save ~60crit rating. (=> ~60power= 0.23*60= 13.8bonus dmg).

448willpower from augments gives us (448*1.05)*0.20=94.08bonus dmg.

if we take augments with power we will have 448*0.23=103bonus dmg. (for a difference of 103-94.08=9bonus dmg)

Imho power or willpower it seems the same..(IF I don't fail counts lol cause I have done them on 5minutes)

I will go power cause it's easier to min/max gear. (320k each augment. atm lol!)

what do you think about?

(3. do you think alacrity can be a good thing if it gives us a good % of force regen?)

thanks.

Bumped! I think you forgot to add the 13.8 bonus damage from crti->power replacement. So it should be (13.8+94.08)-103=+4.88 pending to the full willpower augment side. Either way it's a short gap. In therms of alacrity as far as i have tested it it doesn't pay off. The increase in force regen is very short.

Bumped! I think you forgot to add the 13.8 bonus damage from crti->power replacement. So it should be (13.8+94.08)-103=+4.88 pending to the full willpower augment side. Either way it's a short gap. In therms of alacrity as far as i have tested it it doesn't pay off. The increase in force regen is very short.

oh thanks^^

I have reviewed stats.

alacrity no, absolutely no!

crit for 25 max 27%

acc ~100%

surge, since atm crit is -10% crit multiplier has a less impact (less crits = less dmg from surge) so imho I try for 70 - 75% now i have 73% and i hold it to test it.

edit:

ah hello wan! asd

Edited by IInox

alacrity no, absolutely no!

Are you sure about that? Honest question, because I've not been able to find much discussing alacrity with DPS Assassins, despite the fact that our endgame gear has it.

Given how ****** our Force Regen is, I thought alacrity might be a good choice? Or would we wind up sacrificing too much crit/power to make it worth it?

Are you sure about that? Honest question, because I've not been able to find much discussing alacrity with DPS Assassins, despite the fact that our endgame gear has it.

Given how ****** our Force Regen is, I thought alacrity might be a good choice? Or would we wind up sacrificing too much crit/power to make it worth it?

My testing put alacrity at about 1/6 the value of willpower for the same stat budget.