your favorite flashpoint and why (mine is a "traitor amoung the chiss")

Savyl

So many boring flashpoints done over and over through group finder that this flashpoint is fresh and challenging, even on veteran level. I just love it!

I've not done it on Master mode and not even sure it's possible but would like to try one day. Sure I love the drops, scenary and even fun shortcuts in case you want to skip straight to bosses.. at least to first boss.

I love it so much that sometimes it's the only one I have selected in my group finder filters. I've done it so much that I get a giggle when people see my name, they decline to accept knowing it will probably be "a traitor amoung the chiss". I also get a giggle to see who is left after my long screen load time. A few times everyone was gone lol. :) People hate it, say it's too long, or too difficult, etc. As for me I hate the story version because it's a piece of cake, far too easy.

I will admit that I feel that the devs need to give better drops for veteran than story.. that might encourage more people to play it. As for me, I have all the items I need, décorations, the 2 outfits.. achievements too. So now I really just play for the fun of it.. and yes to also socialize with other players... and I confess I play for the sometimes giggles of watching people quit, drop after first wipe, etc or quit before they even start. LOL. Ok.. so I'm a little sadistic haha... but only a little. :)

I always liked Hammer Station. I can't pin down why exactly, I don't think it's an exceptionally notable FP, just like it.

It's fast, easy to do and has a cool plot to it.

Personally I like the one after Hammer, Athiss. I like the maps to that one, and again it's easy to do.

Edited by Paulsutherland

The Depths of Manaan. While the boss fights can be a pain, I love the atmosphere and the calm music, with the KoTOR reference through the Order of Shasa. Athiss is another favorite of mine, I like the ruins and story within the FP. Edited by Rebamcfan

Umbara :o ... am i the only one who likes this one ? ...obviously when its not bugged out and can actually finish it lol :D

kinda like it cause if you are not paying attention..well..you gonna die and ...its on a train..moving and all ...always nice to fight for your life while enjoying the nice scenery :rolleyes::D

The Depths of Manaan. While the boss fights can be a pain, I love the atmosphere and the calm music, with the KoTOR reference through the Order of Shasa. Athiss is another favorite of mine, I like the ruins and story within the FP.

I also like that one but I wish it was bit easier to get those décorations for Veteran mode or even Master.

Umbara :o ... am i the only one who likes this one ? ...obviously when its not bugged out and can actually finish it lol :D

kinda like it cause if you are not paying attention..well..you gonna die and ...its on a train..moving and all ...always nice to fight for your life while enjoying the nice scenery :rolleyes::D

I like that one too.. but it's so incredibly laggy for me on the train part. Now that I have my stronghold and mount I don't bother with it anymore. I probably would if they gave me some incentive, like offer more decos, etc. The schematics they offer are not for my craft. The dyes are ok but not really the colors I like but yes I do like and would still do it if it were not for the lag. I guess it's all the animations and transparent textures.

Traitor among the chiss, Legasy of the Rakata, Battle of Illum

Very beautiful locations, beautiful decos, dropping out of the bosses.

I like those too and also Battle of Rishi but I never see any decoration drops. Once saw a pet on Rakata but that was it.

I'm a female so I wonder if males prefer more the dungeon type, military or stereotypical sci-fi environment. Not saying that guys can't like the more scenic, etc or girls like dungeons but I meant as an average. Just a thought. :)

Traitor Among the Chiss and the Star Fortresses because of the deco drops.

Traitor Among the Chiss and Legacy of the Rakata for the location.

Maelstrom Prison for the habit of it. It used to be my main deco drop FP, so I have run it a lot and know it well enough in story mode to have practically memorized mob placement and paths.

Honorable mentions: Coilcoid War Games. I don't like the FP but I love that arena at the end. It's cool to be standing the victors in it. Battle for Illum is another I don't like but the sky!

Traitor Among the Chiss and the Star Fortresses because of the deco drops.

Traitor Among the Chiss and Legacy of the Rakata for the location.

Maelstrom Prison for the habit of it. It used to be my main deco drop FP, so I have run it a lot and know it well enough in story mode to have practically memorized mob placement and paths.

Honorable mentions: Coilcoid War Games. I don't like the FP but I love that arena at the end. It's cool to be standing the victors in it. Battle for Illum is another I don't like but the sky!

I guess for me really when you think about it, all the content in SWOTR is amazing but we just all have our favs.. flashpoints, or planets, ops, etc. Even if I have my favs or even one that I may not like for whatever reason, can still find something in it that I do like as you just said about the Illum.. "but the sky"! :)

Anything with Grand Moff Sexy Voice (Kilran) - so Esseles, Black Talon, Taral V, and Maelstrom Prison. I could listen to him all day.

Honestly, they all have something I like (except Kaon, and Lost Island, and Umbara).

Blood Hunt should be cool because "Mandalorians!" but it just lags so bad for me that I can't enjoy it.

I've always really liked "Maelstrom Prison" and "False Emperor". All of the early ones really but those two are the ones I keep going to when I'm at a "What Now Moment". Probably "False Emperor" would be the Overall Favorite. Those early FP's have a lot of Substance and enough I can feel Satisfied when finished. That bit of Dialog with Malgus just before the big fight to me is the Pinnacle of the whole event.

"Die or Defeat me, either way the Empire Changes" :)

Edited by MikeCobalt