Notorious Synergy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will have a chat with the guildies and see if something can be organised. Will mostly likely be pulling together a team of whoever's keen on the night, so no promises it'll be our best team, but we'll try to give you some competition at least :p

friday is our free night for pvp, like carth posted, we are a PVE guild raid every night but friday so if we can find the right time on friday to suit our 8 and your 8 that would be good :)

Arya - Notorious Synergy

Hey Arya have you wrote about the rated wz's between NS and MVP yet in guild message of the day or description?

<Notorious Cake>? Or <Cake is Synergy>? ;)

considering our line up will be 5 original NS pvers and 3 ex-cake now heavy PVE players id' say <<cake is synergized>> or <<would you like some cake with that synergy>> are my preference :p

MvP please try to get back to us, so we can organize a time, our pref would be starting time around 0957PM AEDT onwards.

lets get our best and make it a good competitive friendly atmosphere.

Arya - Notorious Synergy

Edited by vizrah
adjustment timezone

considering our line up will be 5 original NS pvers and 3 ex-cake now heavy PVE players id' say <<cake is synergized>> or <<would you like some cake with that synergy>> are my preference :p

MvP please try to get back to us, so we can organize a time, our pref would be starting time around 0957PM AEDT onwards.

Arya - Notorious Synergy

So who were considering to be in the team Arya?

Arya - Notorious Synergy

Sorry guys as i have thought , you guys are PVE based indeed. Well apologies in behalf but i think theres no point doing ranked against PVE guilds. Ill try organizing one with the new face guild or perhaps you guys can organize a notorious cake faces are gimps premade for ranked. I reckon that would be a bit of a challenge.

Good luck with all the PVE, make our server proud guys

Sorry guys as i have thought , you guys are PVE based indeed. Well apologies in behalf but i think theres no point doing ranked against PVE guilds. Ill try organizing one with the new face guild or perhaps you guys can organize a notorious cake faces are gimps premade for ranked. I reckon that would be a bit of a challenge.

Good luck with all the PVE, make our server proud guys

Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

Your **** as **** gimme a break.

Edited by Didy_Kush

Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

Your **** as **** gimme a break.

Uhhm you mad bro?? Cake? Seriously?? Thats your argument? Cool story kiddo, even smashed the **** off your sorry asses 7 manned on a hutball then you disbanded.. Know your history boy and stop talking **** coz youre ****

Uhhm you mad bro?? Cake? Seriously?? Thats your argument? Cool story kiddo, even smashed the **** off your sorry asses 7 manned on a hutball then you disbanded.. Know your history boy and stop talking **** coz youre ****

Man one win pretty good huh... Guess my 155 ranked wins is what amazing?

Ease up fellow starwarians, its just a game, but yes we are a PvE team, And yes you did call us out! so whats the go with withdrawing from your challenge you put foward.

so get in touch and lets get it on and have some fun.

no need for trash talking here.

i could easily say blah blah blah blah we bet you they bet us, you beat us,!!

but honestly you guys did call us out..

go figure? coz hell im confused.

Edited by vizrah
fdgh