Can't login

I loaded up SWTOR and got to the character selection screen. Selected a character and then got stuck on the loading screen. Ended up killing SWTOR and relaunching and now, after logging in, I can't even get to the character screen, it's just spinning on the first loading screen.

Anyone else seeing any issues?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing a while ago and observed that i was lagging bad, even on the cutscenes. So i rebooted the pc and voila, i cannot log anymore. I thought it was something to do with my pc or net connection, good to know that I am not the only one experiencing it.

My PC is running fine and I got through the login, but now I'm stuck in an infinite loading loop to get to the character select screen. It hasn't frozen, it's just stuck loading and won't show the character select screen.

Still getting this here...few hours ago it started with login service unavailable, now it just hangs and spins before getting to character select. It will sit there for over an hour with nothing. Tried closing/restarting, restarting computer, etc...nothing.

Just tried to log in (noon EDT) and got "log-in service unavailable" so I relogged, and it took a minute but it got through. But when I got to the character selection screen, it told me the game wasn't finished downloading and I could only play a low-level toon.

Been having this issue. Log in fine from the launcher this morning, but just get a constant spinning wheel and loading screen, can't even get to character select. My internet is its normal self, and everything else on my PC is working perfectly.

The only thing I did differently this AM, was install some Windows 10 update, but if it did something to my PC...it's only showing with SWTOR. I'm not PC savvy, so any input would be much appreciated.

I got "couldn't retrieve patch info" error in the loader, leaving the start button greyed out.

In a second try I can get to launch the game... I get to the server selection screen... then to the character selection...and then into the game as it's loading on to the area I left my character.

Edited by killBastila

You have made me need to log into this pustule of a forum. I ain't impressed.

Game is telling me I am in quickplay mode. But there is no patch, and nor does it actually let me access my characters. It was fine before lunch. Who pressed a button they shouldn't have? Hmm?