Shroud of memory question

HuntyUK

Brilliant, thanks :)

There's also this ....#

You can also turn Zoom down like you did with some of the others, but there's no achievment for it. Also, if you want the Jollo deco, you can't kill the poor little fellow, you have to take the LS option.

Edited by DarkTergon

There's also this ....#

You can also turn Zoom down like you did with some of the others, but there's no achievment for it. Also, if you want the Jollo deco, you can't kill the poor little fellow, you have to take the LS option.

That is true, but you can always rinse and repeat on you LS characters if you want to get multiples of that. I mean, who doesn't want

a janitor to clean

all of your SH's, LOL.

Edited by Jozandra

Completing the mission shroud of memory choosing the right chat chose does give you Z00M as a companion,

But if your referring to getting Zoom as companion without doing the chapter Shroud of memory but buying the cartel market access to that chapter where you can used from level 1 for a new character creation.

I do not think so as that was reward for completing the special chapter using HK-55 for subs during the chapter release's few years back now.

So it should for the cost

Well, I look at it this way. For 3800 CC you get two account-wide, unlocked companions. Normally, that would cost you 2100 CC plus two unlock fees, assuming you wait for the companions to appear on the 50% off daily sale. If you don't wait for the sale, that's 4200 CC plus two unlock fees.

On top of that, you get some new content. I actually enjoyed the chapter too and went in with very low expectations given what I had read on the forums.

I'm not saying it is cheap, but at least BW didn't listen to those who argued we should pay over U.S. $100 for it.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

• 1 month later...
I'm not saying it is cheap, but at least BW didn't listen to those who argued we should pay over U.S. $100 for it.

The price point is *about* right, I think. 3800 CC is *about* equivalent to the free CCs from 6-7 months' subscription, which is what was required back then to get it (6 months and 20 or 21 days).