ranked warzones and bolster

Aurthorian

hey devs, why would you keep bolster in raked warzones? spending hours of our time getting pvp gear should be the reward over those that run into pvp matches with crap gear. they should not get bolstered, at least not in the ranked bracket. Do all of us subscribers a favor and pull bolster out of the ranked bracket!

I was under the impression that you better be max geared when entering a ranked WZ or face being kicked?

If everyone is full gear, then the bolster wouldn't matter?

Am I missing out? I only have 4 pieces of O-gear; went broke max augmenting 3 of those pieces. Should I try the solo ranked zones?

I've seen such badly mismatched teams where one side sneezes and everyone falls dead on the other side that it wasn't fun for either side. Bolster has its place, and I don't think bolster will ever make up for good gear. I was maxed before the big update last fall.

I was under the impression that you better be max geared when entering a ranked WZ or face being kicked?

If everyone is full gear, then the bolster wouldn't matter?

Am I missing out? I only have 4 pieces of O-gear; went broke max augmenting 3 of those pieces. Should I try the solo ranked zones?

I've seen such badly mismatched teams where one side sneezes and everyone falls dead on the other side that it wasn't fun for either side. Bolster has its place, and I don't think bolster will ever make up for good gear. I was maxed before the big update last fall.

Augmented obroan will do fine for ranked warzones. Of course, if you're in augmented brutalizer it's better though ;)

I've seen people perform well in augmented and correctly bolstered PvE gear.

See a trend here people? Augment your gear if you want in on ranked warzones

Augmented obroan will do fine for ranked warzones. Of course, if you're in augmented brutalizer it's better though ;)

I've seen people perform well in augmented and correctly bolstered PvE gear.

See a trend here people? Augment your gear if you want in on ranked warzones

Great! What are the key stats to focus on in order of importance for sorc class or in general? I've hesitated giving up crit and alacrity, and some of the brutalizer lowers this. Augmenting it back up some for those stats is possible but important?

Thank you.

Here's a WISH... PVP wins give more tokens for PVP gear, but losses should offer a few more credits so we hardcore pvp losers on Repub side can at least afford augments! :p

Too much cost vs. reward to solo dailies planetside IMHO. I had a fun imp shoot me down to 25% health (pvp server) and then run off to leave the NPCs to hopefully kill me and cost repairs. Whoever you are, I lived so Ha! Still cost me a few grand in repairs though. :rak_01:

Great! What are the key stats to focus on in order of importance for sorc class or in general? I've hesitated giving up crit and alacrity, and some of the brutalizer lowers this. Augmenting it back up some for those stats is possible but important?

Thank you.

As a sorc always use resolve augments (the ones with willpower & endurance).

Here's a WISH... PVP wins give more tokens for PVP gear, but losses should offer a few more credits so we hardcore pvp losers on Repub side can at least afford augments! :p

Too much cost vs. reward to solo dailies planetside IMHO. I had a fun imp shoot me down to 25% health (pvp server) and then run off to leave the NPCs to hopefully kill me and cost repairs. Whoever you are, I lived so Ha! Still cost me a few grand in repairs though. :rak_01:

Power/Surge

No crit

You can use a little alacrity for heals but for DPS go surge

PvE barrels and hilts are best in set with bolster still. You can max out expertise easily without them.

that's not what the devs said. the max you can have with any pve item is supposed to be 1926 or something. although I still have a pve implant and I'm 2018. so obviously something went wrong.

hey devs, why would you keep bolster in raked warzones? spending hours of our time getting pvp gear should be the reward over those that run into pvp matches with crap gear. they should not get bolstered, at least not in the ranked bracket. Do all of us subscribers a favor and pull bolster out of the ranked bracket!

They put a daily and weekly in now the pveers are doing rank i do not want to see 3/4 of my team get one shot because there in pve gear in ranked and ranked is not for the elect it for every one geared and ungeared. Move on with we need no bolster in ranks it is not meant to be for the elect only it for the hole population geared or ungeared.

that's not what the devs said. the max you can have with any pve item is supposed to be 1926 or something. although I still have a pve implant and I'm 2018. so obviously something went wrong.

No the 1936 number was if you are using PvE weapons, due to not having pvp crystals. (2018 -(41*2)=1936)