Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imaginary raid leaders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Imaginary raid leaders

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 07:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
most issues would resolve themselves in pugs if peeps would open the map once in awhile
There is a map in pvp?

LanceCorporalDan
01.09.2013 , 08:40 PM | #22
*Points to bottom right corner of screen*
*Sings Dora the Explorer Song*

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map
I'M THE MAP!!!

LMAO
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

Smashbrother
01.09.2013 , 08:44 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tweekbrand View Post
You mean anyone other than the guy telling someone else to go to snow?
You know , the guy that recognizes no one else is at snow, but has the time to tell someone else to go, instead of going himself.
If you need help at snow, thats different.
But just saying "someone go snow so I can freely farm kills" is another thing.
Certain classes are better at node guarding or going to off node. I'm not going to the damn off node at the start when I'm on my healer, but I will tell others to go there.

And specifically calling out people to go to a node doesn't usually work. Because 99% of the time, the two people you pick will not listen, and worst case they will say things like "**** don't tell me what to do". That is why it is better to simply just say "2 go left".

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 08:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
*Points to bottom right corner of screen*
*Sings Dora the Explorer Song*

I'M THE MAP!!!

LMAO
great now that will be two songs running threw my heard during pvp now.

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 08:49 PM | #25
new thread direction:

calling snow/grass or right/left is more efficient in WZs than using compass directions.

GO!
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 08:49 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Certain classes are better at node guarding or going to off node. I'm not going to the damn off node at the start when I'm on my healer, but I will tell others to go there.

And specifically calling out people to go to a node doesn't usually work. Because 99% of the time, the two people you pick will not listen, and worst case they will say things like "**** don't tell me what to do". That is why it is better to simply just say "2 go left".
9/10 times I get left to solo at the node on my lighting sorc, The bubble and lighting storm keeps people from stealthing me if they are bads, but if someone (or more than one someone comes at me) best I can do and hold them off for a few seconds.

Technohic
01.09.2013 , 08:51 PM | #27
*sigh*

I think I understand more and more why I am jaded with PvP. PUGs complain about going against premades, yet there is always a reason to just not go do what is needed either because they do not think they are the best suited, not do they think anyone should tell them what to do. Just can't grasp that maybe there is no one "best suited" for a certain job in a PUG to begin with. Much easier to point fingers and call names than to just make the best of it.,

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 08:54 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
*sigh*

I think I understand more and more why I am jaded with PvP. PUGs complain about going against premades, yet there is always a reason to just not go do what is needed either because they do not think they are the best suited, not do they think anyone should tell them what to do. Just can't grasp that maybe there is no one "best suited" for a certain job in a PUG to begin with. Much easier to point fingers and call names than to just make the best of it.,
PUG's are fun just don't take it too serious if you do than you are only going to be upset. If you are trying to farm coms or gear, better to get in a guild run, and use vent.

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 08:55 PM | #29
my favorite communication incident happened the other day.

was in a civil war, capped mid and east right off the bat. mid gets rushed, fight it off. i zoom out my camera and see people going for east. i call inc (since they guy guarding didnt ) and run over. fight them off at east, then BAM mid lost. i ask what happened in chat, and i get the greatest response ever:

"well why didnt YOU stay to guard it??!"

oy gevalt. pugs make me want to set ant hills on fire
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Darka
01.09.2013 , 09:01 PM | #30
People hate guarding, its more fun to play the hero and chase the glorious kills.
But that said if you do not understand what they meant, or dont care. Learn or play in pre mades.

If in a group, ill Call 2 to whatever is closest to us, rest hit Mid first.

It seems no matter what you do in WZ you are damned

The Following things are now ruining Warzones
...Pugs
...Pre Mades
...People
...Lack of communication
...Communication
...All classes
...AFkers
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter