Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imaginary raid leaders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Imaginary raid leaders

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
my favorite communication incident happened the other day.

was in a civil war, capped mid and east right off the bat. mid gets rushed, fight it off. i zoom out my camera and see people going for east. i call inc (since they guy guarding didnt ) and run over. fight them off at east, then BAM mid lost. i ask what happened in chat, and i get the greatest response ever:

"well why didnt YOU stay to guard it??!"

oy gevalt. pugs make me want to set ant hills on fire
Best conversation in Ops I have had yet is:
Op leader" Why did you not stop the 3 from capping the node?"
Me" I called 3 inc, and all 3 were smashmonkeys, why did no one come?"
Op leader" because you should of been able to take 3 v 1"

Darka
01.09.2013 , 09:03 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
Best conversation in Ops I have had yet is:
Op leader" Why did you not stop the 3 from capping the node?"
Me" I called 3 inc, and all 3 were smashmonkeys, why did no one come?"
Op leader" because you should of been able to take 3 v 1"

Just about as good as you call INC and everyone else staying where they are then complaining when you get roflstomped by there team, and they want to know why you lost the node. Even with Pre Typing and instantly entering as soon s you saw them head your way
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

Smashbrother
01.09.2013 , 09:07 PM | #33
my favorite communication incident happened the other day.

was in a civil war, capped mid and east right off the bat. mid gets rushed, fight it off. i zoom out my camera and see people going for east. i call inc (since they guy guarding didnt ) and run over. fight them off at east, then BAM mid lost. i ask what happened in chat, and i get the greatest response ever:

"well why didnt YOU stay to guard it??!"

oy gevalt. pugs make me want to set ant hills on fire
Don't see anything wrong with what he asked. If you were one of the 2 at mid, but left it, that is on you.

On a sidenote, I have Stormborn as my legacy too. Makes me like you a little more lol.

Nothing aggravates me more than seeing 4 guys all trying to cap/plant, while no one is intercepting/CC. Makes me rage hard.

rhakoth
01.09.2013 , 09:08 PM | #34
And this is why pugs fail. Most of them know so little about the map tactics that they can't work out for themselves if they should head to somewhere or not when it is called. Opening your MAP immediately after respawn to see where has the fewest players whilst also keeping track of chat really isn't that hard.

Even with the most specific instructions I have seen people completely ignore it and kill nobodies away from nodes.

At least someone is trying to get some direction happening in your BG - be thanksful for small mercies.

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 09:10 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Don't see anything wrong with what he asked. If you were one of the 2 at mid, but left it, that is on you.

On a sidenote, I have Stormborn as my legacy too. Makes me like you a little more lol.

Nothing aggravates me more than seeing 4 guys all trying to cap/plant, while no one is intercepting/CC. Makes me rage hard.
there was 7 people at mid tho, thats the thing

they all left when i called inc to east. yay for over-rotating
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:18 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
People hate guarding, its more fun to play the hero and chase the glorious kills.
But that said if you do not understand what they meant, or dont care. Learn or play in pre mades.

If in a group, ill Call 2 to whatever is closest to us, rest hit Mid first.

It seems no matter what you do in WZ you are damned

The Following things are now ruining Warzones
...Pugs
...Pre Mades
...People
...Lack of communication
...Communication
...All classes
...AFkers
I don't mind the guard duty, it's not fun but I want to win (and someone always shows up sooner or later). I even did the guard duty on the new WZ when it gave no coms. But you are correct more times than not I am left alone and no one else wants to do it when I pug. The only time I see others come to switch me out is when we are sure to lose and they are trying to get guard points.

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:20 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Just about as good as you call INC and everyone else staying where they are then complaining when you get roflstomped by there team, and they want to know why you lost the node. Even with Pre Typing and instantly entering as soon s you saw them head your way
I know, best part is I have this converstaion a lot in pug's and always on my lighting sorc, they seem to think I can AOE the group into the ground with two casts.

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 09:22 PM | #38
hmm, i just had an idea. all those macro buttons on the side of my keyboard are going to have some use afterall.......
The King of Bads

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:25 PM | #39
hmm, i just had an idea. all those macro buttons on the side of my keyboard are going to have some use afterall.......
you have macro buttons I am so jealous

cashogy
01.09.2013 , 09:25 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
you have macro buttons I am so jealous
ye, g510. i lurv it
The King of Bads