Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JennyFlynn
06.14.2018 , 05:02 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
This is great advice. If still have a Cartel Coin issue and you've only posted in this thread, but did not send an email or create a ticket, we won't have enough information to resolve your issue.

I sincerely appreciate all the patience everyone has showed and communicated in their emails. The team is working hard to get them all addressed. We've made a ton of progress, so we should be done soon.

--Keith-
Keith I haven't gotten my cookie yet. I'll share it with you?

But jokes aside, I appreciate you involving yourself in this thread and trying to help everyone out. ♥
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Galetho
06.15.2018 , 07:13 AM | #222
Now I have gotten both my purchases of cartel coins, excellent work.

Noisulha
06.15.2018 , 11:41 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Galetho View Post
Now I have gotten both my purchases of cartel coins, excellent work.
Very nice! I'm still waiting even after sending the codes, the Amazon e-mails and all my information. Keeping fingers crossed for a few more days. Hell, I even received the in-game message with that attached pet Rancor, but no Cartel Coins a couple of days after I called support.

--
Coins now received + a nice little extra for the time! *insert happy Sith face here*

Thank you Keith and Co.

Mzuta
06.15.2018 , 04:47 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I wasn't trying to frustrate you, just wanted to make sure that I saw the request and helped get it handled.

My sincerest apologies to everyone this impacted. We did resolve most of the issues, but we're working through all the emails and I hope to have them all processed today.

-Keith--
Why am I being charged again for cartel Coins I already paid for? I'm still out another 11000 and I didn't even want the extra 5500. I just wanted 5500 that I am owed. I purchased 2 packs of 5500 because the cartel market was messed up. You guys only gave me 5500 back then charged me for another 5500? Seriously? Don't take money out of my pocket after you owe me money and tell me we're cool.

Andryah
06.15.2018 , 05:06 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Mzuta View Post
Why am I being charged again for cartel Coins I already paid for? I'm still out another 12000 and I didn't even want the extra 5500. I just wanted 5500 that I am owed. I purchased 2 packs of 5500 because the cartel market was messed up. You guys only gave me 5500 back then charged me for another 5500? Seriously? Don't take money out of my pocket after you owe me money and tell me we're cool.
Posting this here will not necessarily get your problem resolved. Depends on if Keith sees your post or not.

Please follow the directions Keith gave for the details they need to see and email it to them.... as he instructed, and as others of us have tried to emphasize by reposting said instructions. Or.. PM Keith directly.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Mzuta
06.15.2018 , 06:48 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Posting this here will not necessarily get your problem resolved. Depends on if Keith sees your post or not.

Please follow the directions Keith gave for the details they need to see and email it to them.... as he instructed, and as others of us have tried to emphasize by reposting said instructions. Or.. PM Keith directly.
Already Have and have messaged him and @ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...6861251#M43177. I have yet to receive a response. I sent him 2 pms already I sent one to Musco and I got one response but got charged again. So I sent more emails. I might have to PM Musco again. But I don't want to get charged a third time. If I do I am done with this game.

Mzuta
06.15.2018 , 07:09 PM | #227
Already Have and have messaged him and @ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...6861251#M43177. I have yet to receive a response. I sent him 2 pms already I sent one to Musco and I got one response but got charged again. So I sent more emails. I might have to PM Musco again. But I don't want to get charged a third time. If I do I am done with this game.
I just want to say i don't think it's too much to ask to only get what you pay for and nothing else. It's my mistake to buy two packs of 5500 cartel coins. I should have realized the market was on the fritz. Fine, thats my mistake give me those. don't give me one of them then charge me again. Now I am out 11000 cartel coins. I kind of wish I had my money back but hell I'll eat those too. I just do not want to be charged again. Again, it's not too much to ask. I work hard for my money as I am sure many here who play this game so I do take mistakes like this with the utmost seriousness. So I am hoping this will get resolved in a timely manner.

Nightblazer
06.16.2018 , 12:38 PM | #228
That's not what Keith advised to do. Per Keith's post:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...04#edit9612904

For everyone submitting a request for assistance, and to speed up the investigation, please include your Account/Display Name, the amount of Coins purchased, what day you made the purchase, where you made it (e.g., our website or Amazon), and include the Amazon code(s) you used. That'll help a lot!

This needs to be emailed to communitysupport@swtor.com
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

KeithKanneg
06.18.2018 , 09:50 AM | #229 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I just want to say i don't think it's too much to ask to only get what you pay for and nothing else. It's my mistake to buy two packs of 5500 cartel coins. I should have realized the market was on the fritz. Fine, thats my mistake give me those. don't give me one of them then charge me again. Now I am out 11000 cartel coins. I kind of wish I had my money back but hell I'll eat those too. I just do not want to be charged again. Again, it's not too much to ask. I work hard for my money as I am sure many here who play this game so I do take mistakes like this with the utmost seriousness. So I am hoping this will get resolved in a timely manner.
Based on our email conversations, you should now be all set and have all the missing coins added to your account. Apologies for it taking so long to get it resolved.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JacksonKrebs
06.20.2018 , 12:43 PM | #230
I have still yet to get my monthly cartel coins and wondering if any one else is having the same problem?
http://www.swtor.com/r/4yySR6