Where is the PTS NiM content that you promised to deploy this week ?

Loki_

First it was Tuesday, then you pushed it back a day as you did not want to deploy PTS on Patch day.. Wednesday came and went with nothing. No comment Thurs or Friday ...now its Saturday and still nothing.

Care to comment ?

Edited by Loki_

Firstly, nobody PROMISED anything. They said they were going to try to push it out on last Tuesday and then it got pushed back a day to Wednesday. Then Wednesday rolled around and they DID post about it not coming out and that they had no ETA at that moment. Last night's cantina event that very question was brought up and they are going to "TRY" to have it up for this coming Tuesday, but as always that is subject to change. No promises.

Firstly, nobody PROMISED anything. They said they were going to try to push it out on last Tuesday and then it got pushed back a day to Wednesday. Then Wednesday rolled around and they DID post about it not coming out and that they had no ETA at that moment. Last night's cantina event that very question was brought up and they are going to "TRY" to have it up for this coming Tuesday, but as always that is subject to change. No promises.

I am sorry. I totally agree with your post, but I had to laugh when I noticed the Yoda quote in your signature :)

First it was Tuesday, then you pushed it back a day as you did not want to deploy PTS on Patch day.. Wednesday came and went with nothing. No comment Thurs or Friday ...now its Saturday and still nothing.

Care to comment ?

You missed the Bioware post where they said they're putting it on hold until they're happy with the build they have before they deploy it to the PTS?

Looks like you know what to do this weekend, find that post!:rak_01:

Care to comment ?

They already have commented and said they were delaying the PTS a little bit longer but did not give a specific date as to when it be up.

Dev Tracker is your friend.