Server forums?

Vandrel-Blitz

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server forums do absolutely amazing things to help unite a server's community. It's cool to see what's going on with the other servers, sure, but since we're limited to the server we play on (which I hope it stays this way... server transfers killed community in WoW, in my opinion, in addition to a lot of other things), being able to directly interact and coordinate with server-mates would be ideal.

:)

Edited by Meluna

Try not to make this a petition thread, those often get closed since they don't promote discussion and end up just page after page of /signed.

I do agree with this thread though, the guild hall is a train wreck, all those sub levels of sub levels of sub levels of forums is ridiculous and it is a pain trying to find other guilds on your server.

The whole guild hall needs to be removed and replaced with server forums. End of story as far as I am concerned.

I do agree with this thread though, the guild hall is a train wreck, all those sub levels of sub levels of sub levels of forums is ridiculous and it is a pain trying to find other guilds on your server.

The whole guild hall needs to be removed and replaced with server forums. End of story as far as I am concerned.

QFE my friend

We should have server forums for many reasons, including but not limited to:

Ease of server picking on 12/20

Ease of organization of servermates

Ease of server moving after release, when people decide they need to play on another realm for any reason

That we have to explain this to the devs worries me. They should know why the playerbase would want server forums. :/

An MMO forum without server specific forums? Not good.

I know Bioware is new to the MMO genre but server forums are a -must have-, not just an optional extra.

It's just a matter of time until they fix this major error, I only hope it's sooner rather than later.

Edited by Rhelex