HM Progression guild

dherpin

There were some good guilds on this server back in the day, but they all moved to harbinger. All the ops now are pretty weak, I don't think anyone was even going for the 204 mainhand. Id really like to start a hard mode progression guild on this server that focuses solely on obtaining gear and hard mode or NiM operations.

I wasn't even guilded most of SoR and I still was better geared than 99% of the server (full 198), so I could have easily reached that much sooner with a guild. Unfortunately like I said, nobody on this server runs hm or NiM anything. So if you're interested in getting top tier gear, lets start a guild.

On a side note I am super excited we are finally getting a chance to show our skill level with the new solo options. I have waited for this since day one. So sick of dragging everyone everywhere. I wish there were better rewards for solo stuff back in 1,2,3.0. Like soloing the tacticals, not solo mode, but actually soloing them, not easy.

I fear though, the only way to get better gear is still going to have to group for heroics, which means more carrying unless someone wants to help with this new guild.