In other news, Skyrim just went to hell

xordevoreaux

I can't see Microsoft making it an exclusive, there will be too much money lost if they do that.

unless they are hoping to drive people from the PS to the Xbox. How many people bought nintendo, because mario was on it, or PS (whatever) because Final Fantasy was exclusive , might be interesting to watch.

I can't see Microsoft making it an exclusive, there will be too much money lost if they do that.

They already said that the decision of porting games to PS and Switch will be done on a game-by-game basis. So it is entirely possible. The problem is going to come in with current agreements of upcoming games.

They already said that the decision of porting games to PS and Switch will be done on a game-by-game basis. So it is entirely possible. The problem is going to come in with current agreements of upcoming games.

I don't trust Microsoft worth a whit to leave well enough alone, and I don't trust them to keep their word, a non-binding announcement, that MS won't screw something fierce with what already works and what's already out there.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't trust Microsoft worth a whit to leave well enough alone, and I don't trust them to keep their word, a non-binding announcement, that MS won't screw something fierce with what already works and what's already out there.

At least MS isn’t EA. So there is some hope.