Who here gets Chills during questing and you hear the SW theme music?

CKNORTH

Call it old school nostalgia but when I'm questing and force leap into a pack of mobs and hear the Star Wars theme start it's like getting chills down your spine the being pumped to wipe out every mob you can before it ends Lol. That alone is enough of a thrill to keep me playing. love it!

Musical cues is definitely something this game got right. I love the heated battle music that plays during a tough boss/mob fight, and the victory music that plays upon their defeat.

Although... the constant looping of the same track over and over during flashpoints gets annoying really quickly...

Edited by Winnerbagel

I agree and love to hear the music. I love the way they create moments using visuals and music. It all works well for me.

To those not satisfied, I really wish you well in searching for and finding a game I enjoy as much as I enjoy this game.

I don't because there isn't any music provided by the game, I would get chills when I hear the music except that it is repeating itself over and over as per the normal function of youtuberepeater. I recommend using http://youtuberepeater.com/ for all of your music needs when playing TOR.

The rain repeating sound effect sounds very cheap with a short loop, and no randomization... and also the worst part is the sound of the rain hitting a small puddle sounding like a wet fart the whole time.

I know the link was about the repeater, but a lot of then recently watched videos of relaxation are just weird. I guess that's what people get for 'free' relaxation - a wet fart on a loop.

edit: there are some better relexation ones. lol. i just found the worst one.

Edited by VegaPhone

I love when you log back on on certain worlds the Kotor 2 music for said planet starts to play (Nar Shaddaa for example).

Actually along these lines, I love the kotor music that is played as you work through your companions stories (especially your love interest). Takes me right back to confusing the hec out of Bastilla. lol!

The rain repeating sound effect sounds very cheap with a short loop, and no randomization... and also the worst part is the sound of the rain hitting a small puddle sounding like a wet fart the whole time.

I know the link was about the repeater, but a lot of then recently watched videos of relaxation are just weird. I guess that's what people get for 'free' relaxation - a wet fart on a loop.

edit: there are some better relexation ones. lol. i just found the worst one.

I like to look up the star wars music on the repeater like battle of heroes, order 66, imperial march, and binary sunset.

Edited by Tuscad

I love when you log back on on certain worlds the Kotor 2 music for said planet starts to play (Nar Shaddaa for example).

That has never happened to me....I play with all music on. Love balmorras music and the JK music when your in your story instances music gets all heroic is awesome.

I like to look up the star wars music on the repeater like battle of heroes, order 66, imperial march, and binary sunset.

this ^

and perfect PVP music IMO

Gotta love John Williams

Edited by Vecier

Call it old school nostalgia but when I'm questing and force leap into a pack of mobs and hear the Star Wars theme start it's like getting chills down your spine the being pumped to wipe out every mob you can before it ends Lol. That alone is enough of a thrill to keep me playing. love it!

Without exception, I ALWAYS disable music in games because the music may be nice once, OK the second time and starts to get irritating on the third time.

Edited by Dibdabs

much better than the current music

Now that game gave me chills, especially after the Old Man visited and I was headed to the VIllage for the first time.

:rak_03:

Even though I quit after the NGE watching the Final Shutdown video was moving, gotta love your first MMO memories.

Edited by Entropicus