For the price of a large pizza...

AtomicWanderer

...you can play SWTOR for a month. Things not quite up to par for you? Give it a few weeks and come back.

Instead of complaining ad nauseum about the things you don't like about this game, why not keep your sub, play some Xbox for a month, and come back? Still hate it then? Bye?

It's an MMO, not a job people.

...you can play SWTOR for a month. Things not quite up to par for you? Give it a few weeks and come back.

Instead of complaining ad nauseum about the things you don't like about this game, why not keep your sub, play some Xbox for a month, and come back? Still hate it then? Bye?

Or I can skip a pizza and keep providing feedback that you don't agree with. Got it, good.

You are honestly the worst type of forum user there is. How will developers ever know how the playerbase feels about bugs, content, grouping, whatever if feedback ... positive and negative ... is not reported.

Edited by Skaara

A sub-par product deserves not one cent of my money. I don't subscribe to things for charity (unless they're actually charities) and for the amount of time and money that was spent on this product I expect much, much more than re-hashed loot treadmill with a Star Wars skin and voice overs.

How is what he said trolling? its an opinion he has, is this what the internet has done to freedom of speech, now every opinion thats diffrent then yours means it must he trolling.

I use to think the internet was a wonderful thing that would educated all and bring us all closer together. Now i see it just breeds herp derps.

How is what he said trolling? its an opinion he has, is this what the internet has done to freedom of speech, now every opinion thats diffrent then yours means it must he trolling.

I use to think the internet was a wonderful thing that would educated all and bring us all closer together. Now i see it just breeds herp derps.

Since when is it wrong to counter his opinion with our opinions. It's a two way street bro.

Edited by Skaara

Yeah but when the pizza is ****** I can call and ***** and get a refund.

No, no you can't. Stop being so over dramatic about this. If I order a BBQ chicken pizza from some place and I don't like then flavor of it over the other chains BBQ chicken pizza I can't call and complain to get my money back. That is exactly what you are saying. You knew full well what you were getting into with this. Anything else is ignorance.

Yup, at least you get something out of the pizza. I'm not paying for something if I get nothing in return. Many many other places to spend that pizza money.

Plus, money talks. Hit 'em in the wallet if you want change.

Or I can skip a pizza and keep providing feedback that you don't agree with. Got it, good.

You are honestly the worst type of forum user there is. How will developers ever know how the playerbase feels about bugs, content, grouping, whatever if feedback ... positive and negative ... is not reported.

The issue isn't that players are presenting BioWare with concerns, the issue is that they're doing so in a fashion that makes them sound like self-entitled, whiny, sophomoric twits. They have no concept of what "constructive feedback" is, all they know how to do is berate BioWare with complaints that this game doesn't have features other games have, and make dire (and wholly unprovable) predictions of the game's imminent demise as a result.

It'll be interesting to see if the tone of these forums changes after 1/20/12. At that point, if they stay the same, what you've got people doing is paying to act like that.

Which is really pathetic.

Edited by Eldren

No, no you can't. Stop being so over dramatic about this. If I order a BBQ chicken pizza from some place and I don't like then flavor of it over the other chains BBQ chicken pizza I can't call and complain to get my money back. That is exactly what you are saying. You knew full well what you were getting into with this. Anything else is ignorance.

That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! - Dark Helmet

There s a difference between not liking a flavor and getting a pizza with bugs and cockraches in it, isn't there?

Or maybe unsub, go buy a large pizza, and come back in a month without having spent money to not play a game? Pretty sure my character(s) will still be waiting for me if and when I choose to give the game another shot.

Since when is it wrong to counter his opinion with our opinions. It's a two way street bro.

Having a different opinion doesn't make someone a troll. Presenting that opinion in a completely nonconstructive way, obviously intended just to piss someone off? That's a textbook definition of trolling.

I don't have any issues at all with people who don't like the game the way it is now. If they want to see it changed for the better, great. If they don't, frankly, they should just go somewhere else. Ranting about how the game sucks and is doomed is just impotent, childish behavior and there's no need for it. The only reason for it is to get a rise out of someone: either other forum-goers, or Bioware. At that point, it's just trolling, no matter how valid the reasons might be that the poster dislikes the game.

Edited by imtrick