The Black Hole Hero 4 needs pre-req limitations at entrance!

Not sure how many realize, but The Black Hole Hero 4 requires that dailies are completed first. BUT this pre-req is not put in place until the final elevator leading to the H4 boss. In other words a player that has not completed their dailies can go through the entire H4, which is not super difficult, but time consuming, and get to the final elevator only to be told they don't have access to go to the final boss.

That's ridiculous! Today, my healer and tank got stopped at the elevator due to this. And my other Sent and I managed to win anyway, so we were good, but our team mates got screwed.

If this is a requirement, then players that haven't completed dailies should be warned upon entering, or not allowed to enter until their dailies are done before they waste an hour working their way to the final elevator only to be denied access to the last boss. Just a huge silly over site here! Please fix stat!

Edited by Dawginole

Not sure how many realize, but The Black Hole Hero 4 requires that dailies are completed first. BUT this pre-req is not put in place until the final elevator leading to the H4 boss. In other words a player that has not completed their dailies can go through the entire H4, which is not super difficult, but time consuming, and get to the final elevator only to be told they don't have access to go to the final boss.

That's ridiculous! Today, my healer and tank got stopped at the elevator due to this. And my other Sent and I managed to win anyway, so we were good, but our team mates got screwed.

If this is a requirement, then players that haven't completed dailies should be warned upon entering, or not allowed to enter until their dailies are done before they waste an hour working their way to the final elevator only to be denied access to the last boss. Just a huge silly over site here! Please fix stat!

Pretty sure the fact you cannot get the H4 quest until you have completed all the dailys is a big enough clue you need do dailys first.

Maybe people can actually pay attention to the game, and not just expect Bioware to handhold everything for them.

And it is over sight, not over site.

Pretty sure the fact you cannot get the H4 quest until you have completed all the dailys is a big enough clue you need do dailys first.

Maybe people can actually pay attention to the game, and not just expect Bioware to handhold everything for them.

And it is over sight, not over site.

false on both accounts. similar to the belsavis venom quest if you pick up the H4 before using the other terminal you can then pick up all the other quests. i did the H4 yesterday and didnt do forced labor or stolen victory. if you dont get the security key card from the one mob or someone has cleared up to that point in their phase you wont be able to get access. more than likey that was the case.

false on both accounts. similar to the belsavis venom quest if you pick up the H4 before using the other terminal you can then pick up all the other quests. i did the H4 yesterday and didnt do forced labor or stolen victory. if you dont get the security key card from the one mob or someone has cleared up to that point in their phase you wont be able to get access. more than likey that was the case.
This. I've done the heroic first many times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. Looks like I was not alone in this:

The previous mission requirements for The End of Torvix (Imperial) and Chasing the Shadow (Republic) have been removed. Players can now accept these missions at any time within the daily restrictions.

Players not on the mission The End of Torvix (Imperial) or Chasing the Shadow (Republic) can now use the elevators inside the phase to assist group members with the mission.