Balance

MK-ULTRA

I am going to say this once. Why? Because I have never responded to a "balance" post ever. This game is one of the most "balanced" game I have played. The pvp is quick, it relentless, and....if YOU don't know what you doing....well....you my friend are done.

I love the speed and the unforgiving nature of pvp….either you know how to perform......or you are garbage..

There are a ton of good players out there. Either you learn to play with them or you make a post on the forums, guess you are that guy.

• 1 month later...
I am going to say this once. Why? Because I have never responded to a "balance" post ever. This game is one of the most "balanced" game I have played. The pvp is quick, it relentless, and....if YOU don't know what you doing....well....you my friend are done.

I love the speed and the unforgiving nature of pvp….either you know how to perform......or you are garbage..

There are a ton of good players out there. Either you learn to play with them or you make a post on the forums, guess you are that guy.

better late than never: I'm specifically referring to team balance. Too many games of huttball end in 6-0 and too many other matches end in 100-0. I have seen many, many games where 1 team is full of legendary players while the other is filled with f2p nubs.

I have seen final kill counts, many many times, where it is 130 kill vs 1 kill. Or maybe zero kills. ZERO KILLS. That is not balanced.

FYI there devs, this turns nubs off which is why ranked pvp and stuff is kinda dead. There is a direct correlation. I can help you for a minimal consolation fee.

better late than never: I'm specifically referring to team balance. Too many games of huttball end in 6-0 and too many other matches end in 100-0. I have seen many, many games where 1 team is full of legendary players while the other is filled with f2p nubs.

I have seen final kill counts, many many times, where it is 130 kill vs 1 kill. Or maybe zero kills. ZERO KILLS. That is not balanced.

FYI there devs, this turns nubs off which is why ranked pvp and stuff is kinda dead. There is a direct correlation. I can help you for a minimal consolation fee.

Ahahahahaha. This guy said it was his first post in "balance" thread and now you tell him you meant not class balance but some other balance which is not even an issue. Nice one.

legendary players (...) f2p nubs.

lol rofl lmao......... :D:D:D

Let me stop you right here!!!

Legendary status is given to someone who has completed all 8 original story line which are free to f2p as well.

Someone don't have to do any fp, op or pvp, gsf to attain that.

You'd better look for something like warlord/ elite warlord/ manhunter title during pvp matches. Even then its not a proper indicator how good they are. Keep your eyes/ ear open. Memorise name of good players and watch out for dps hunters or nubcakes who ragequit frequently and you will know if you can play a certain match. :cool:

A small example: (Pls dont sue me ;))

Few days back I had an arena against two very good ops. In my team there was a slinger (dps hunter). I immidietly knew that arena is a loss and I will be the first one to die :p. It turned exactly that. Slinger was top dps and the ops won the match.

Edited by Ayushman
adition

On Darth Maglus since 6.0 I am having a 25% chunk of really nice Regz close games, which makes me you rage even more when you lose. In the last months of 5 meta things where really bad, as the original poster said or you win roll or you are thrashed.

For example yesterday I lost an Ancient Hypergates by a couple of points, and also had ODG also lost by by 5 points. The games where it very rarely ends up being close are the CW maps *new map is a bit better cause of kills count and buffs to quick cap), and Voidstar. Now I know these maps are a lot of fun and many like them (also me) but BW should change the mechanics of the Civil Wars to be something more like Novare Coast. The 50% with one turret being enough is lame, and makes the game become lazy.

For me the best maps are Novare Coast top top favorite, Ancient Hypergates (a close second), and Odeesson Proven Grounds. Btw those who leave ODG (a lot do it on DM) should really not do any PvP as this game has much possibilities to turn around and win. It is a great map.

I think the worst map Swtor has is the Quesh vertical Huttball, all the rest is pretty good.

If you mean this kind of balance then thats not the games fault. This is the problem of the players themselves. When the match starts bad, some tend to leave cause "cause there is no point". Then automatically the team has less players and starts losing even more. When players come into a losing match they tend to either leave or wait it out somewhere till its over so they get at least one point. This is how it goes and it doesnt even have to be issue at start, just some minor issue in the first seconds, nothing more. There are people raging when the enemy caps both pylons at start, even though there is no need to worry.

Sure, if you play huttball you can win it with 2 players on voice chat with the right classes, but still there is much you can do to hinder this. I can tell you its like 90% about the players, not the game.

Ahahahahaha. This guy said it was his first post in "balance" thread and now you tell him you meant not class balance but some other balance which is not even an issue. Nice one.

The OP was about team balance. You obviously do not pvp. hahahhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH FAILOL

On Darth Maglus since 6.0 I am having a 25% chunk of really nice Regz close games, which makes me you rage even more when you lose. In the last months of 5 meta things where really bad, as the original poster said or you win roll or you are thrashed.

For example yesterday I lost an Ancient Hypergates by a couple of points, and also had ODG also lost by by 5 points. The games where it very rarely ends up being close are the CW maps *new map is a bit better cause of kills count and buffs to quick cap), and Voidstar. Now I know these maps are a lot of fun and many like them (also me) but BW should change the mechanics of the Civil Wars to be something more like Novare Coast. The 50% with one turret being enough is lame, and makes the game become lazy.

For me the best maps are Novare Coast top top favorite, Ancient Hypergates (a close second), and Odeesson Proven Grounds. Btw those who leave ODG (a lot do it on DM) should really not do any PvP as this game has much possibilities to turn around and win. It is a great map.

I think the worst map Swtor has is the Quesh vertical Huttball, all the rest is pretty good.

Exactly, never give up and never surrender.

We were getting smashed on a map like 75 to 2 for points. We captured the turret at 2 points left and held out for the win. Was a great great game.

6.0 is the most balanced PVP i've experienced in all MMOs. Now I do say that Huttball can actually be renamed to Sniper Ball because the utility lends itself so well to that particular discipline. But i think the current state of the game is really good.

6.0 is the most balanced PVP i've experienced in all MMOs. Now I do say that Huttball can actually be renamed to Sniper Ball because the utility lends itself so well to that particular discipline. But i think the current state of the game is really good.

What game are you playing?

The majority of pvp matches I'm in are facerolls in one teams favour with obvious imbalance. I've only had 2 intense and balanced matches since the expansion where it was a true fight to win. Especially in a civil war where middle wasnt capped till near the end of the match.

Edited by tomius