Michigan Check-in

KindleKat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you all. Interesting that we're all relatively close. I was living in Utica, just moved to Warren 2 weeks ago. Headed out to a bar in Rochester this evening since it's looking like my access is going to be in the next few days and not tonight x.x

So how bout a little more info! Ages? Genders? Hobbies? Favorite color?

Headed out to a bar in Rochester this evening since it's looking like my access is going to be in the next few days and not tonight x.x

/QUOTE]

Drink away the time until early game access = best forum idea I've read all day!

Headed out to a bar in Rochester this evening since it's looking like my access is going to be in the next few days and not tonight x.x

/QUOTE]

Drink away the time until early game access = best forum idea I've read all day!

Right?! Liquor does make most things quicker. I see it as the first step in time travel.

If anyone is going to a RP Sever let me know! Just send me a PM!

Like I said I live in Rochester hills MI

I am 33 and I am a stay at home dad. My play times are normally very long since my son is at school all day :) I also play at night since I am on a laptop and can sit right next to my wifey and play lol :cool:

I started on Begeren Colony since it seems to be the highest populated RP server :eek:

Wooo! Lots of us from MI. Hey to all the new posters.

Have you all gotten your codes already? I was a little late in my preorder (Late October, Early November) so I'm thinking I've got a few more days left of showing up for work before I'm in early access. :D

What type of server are you all picking? I know JP you mentioned you're RPing it up. I'm personally not an Rper...and I don't know that I can put up with the frustration of PvP at the moment xD It's looking like PvE for me. A few friends are in and on Canderous Ordo, so I'm thinking that's where I'm headed with a Light character first.

I was in the first wave and luckily got all of the names I wanted! I spent most of the morning getting my names on every RP and RP-PVP server in case I decided to change :)

I am not a huge in game role player either, but the people on the RP servers just seem more mature and nicer normally. You never have to RP honestly and I normally don't, but I like the atmosphere.