Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Doreian
12.16.2011 , 08:18 AM | #2621
posted on twitter a few mins ago

@Rockjaw Hope I got in today come on December 9th! *Rolls dice*

@CraigFrank2 Critical success!
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Click me for free week of sub and more free stuff.

Kinkz
12.16.2011 , 08:18 AM | #2622
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
11/28 should be in two days ago. no email. getting totally shafted.
Contact Support. Keep in mind they look at the date you activated your key, not the date of your pre-order.

I activated mine at 11 december, not in with first wave of today.

PatrikS
12.16.2011 , 08:18 AM | #2623
Quote: Originally Posted by fro_do_fraggins View Post
They haven't reached the 9th? ouch

I'm the 13th and I may not get in today. If that happens I may actually cancel my origin preorder.
If they don't get the rest in today then that would suggest someone over at Bioware is
intentionally trying to piss people off. Really, it would AMAZE me if people will have to wait
even longer considering how many days worth of pre-orders were let in yesterday.

TwitchingFiber
12.16.2011 , 08:19 AM | #2624
I called it yesterday, today will more than likely only be 1 day per wave. So ********
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Rustweaver
12.16.2011 , 08:19 AM | #2625
This likely explains why they cut off the seventh at a particular time because it's possible that it really started to ramp up again in pre-orders and may be the case going through the rest of December.

Being someone who got in on the 13th, I was quite certain I would get in today but if this is the case and we are seeing a massive spike in pre-orders between the seventh and 13th, well, I might expect to be in by tomorrow.

Kind of sucks, but you reap what you sow.

Tjomek
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #2626
pre ordered 8th, not in yet

huyrawr
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #2627
im the 12th didnt get invite alot of trolls today.

DarthNoruk
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #2628
The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

Basically said the amount of preorders in December was equal to that of July so it's going to be days at a time.

Kabrol
12.16.2011 , 08:21 AM | #2629
i'm December 13th.. The first wave was just sent out and i'm not in yet. But i'm eagerly awaiting my invite!

Lord_Nabeshima
12.16.2011 , 08:21 AM | #2630
Support doesnt care and autohangs up on you.....or never responds to your email. True story 9th here and no email