Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

East Coast Server Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Calwred
05.30.2017 , 11:22 AM | #121
I also saw on general chat last night how the server was slowing down, and some was saying that we were having a DOS attack on the server, no idea if that was the problem, but the que mentions was after I heard about a perhaps DOS attack.
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

dr_mike
05.30.2017 , 11:22 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Underpopulated? What Shadowlands do you play on??
Shadowlands has dropped quite a bit lately. I'd point to one of the 'swtor server population' websites but that would just earn me yet another nastygram.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahmshagar View Post
sooooo what happens when my queue number hits 0?
They find Hoffa?
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

ABasketOfPups
05.30.2017 , 11:28 AM | #123
I'm actually upset there's no Hutt named "Hoffa" in the game that I'm aware of.

dr_mike
05.30.2017 , 11:31 AM | #124
The forums are now timing out for me and I'm rarely getting complete pages to display. That's probably more of a load issue since folks are coming here to see what's going on but I wanted to mention it.

edit: I;m going to go play Stellaris.

Sauram
05.30.2017 , 11:35 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Shadowlands has dropped quite a bit lately. I'd point to one of the 'swtor server population' websites but that would just earn me yet another nastygram.

They find Hoffa?
Thanks Dr._mike. My observations are that Shadowlands' population has dwendled since the release of 4.0 to current game version 5.2

Aeneas_Falco
05.30.2017 , 11:45 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauram View Post
Thanks Dr._mike. My observations are that Shadowlands' population has dwendled since the release of 4.0 to current game version 5.2
Shadowlands was one of the servers hit hard by raiders leaving the game during the 3 years with no new raids. With a shrinking population, a lot of the remaining people from Shadowlands have been relocating to Ebon Hawk for better queue times, accelerating the server's decline. It's far from dead but definitely headed downward.

Shadowlands will probably be the first of the remaining East Coast PVE servers to die. Ebon Hawk is slowly consuming it, like the Sarlaac.

Kolthan
05.30.2017 , 11:46 AM | #127
My favorite bug of the night and today was not being able to get out of the Guild stronghold. at all, then I suddenly DC and LOOKET..Im on Balmorra. This was after spending about an hour decorating. Hope that the decos didn't get reset! oh well if they do, but still decorating is a lot of work! This was on Ebon Hawk as well..not shadowlands but still east coast server...lol

EricMusco
05.30.2017 , 11:54 AM | #128 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is still working through the issues and I have no ETA at this time. I will pass on new information as I have it.

As a note, I edited the thread title to encompass more than just Shadowlands.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mantlestone
05.30.2017 , 12:01 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith
The East Coast Servers have been down now for 14 hours and there is still no ETA on this?

dr_mike
05.30.2017 , 12:04 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Mantlestone View Post
there is still no ETA on this?
As someone who does programming, any ETA with any computer work is nothing but a WAG.