Chapter XI: Find a way past the forcefield bug

Zasszz

I progressed through this part with one char without incident. My second char is stuck in this phase. I shot the red and green cuppling but the yellow cuppling just keeps blinking blue and I cant progress. Porting out, resetting phases, porting back in has no effect on the whole phase but I can interact with the yellow cuppling but same result as before.

I too solved the faily easy Puzzle, all the consoles blacked out.

Or rhather at first they only lost a little black square on them and became unusable, then my toon was stuck in the silliest position, hrm out and shooting Lightning, BUY never stopped the pose so With saber it just speins in hand. LOKKS ver silly indeed.

Also for some reason I could no leave the map, no exit to be found, no exit on the Shuttle

Eventually I hat to QT to breakown, I reset my phase and went back, then it was the same, I then QT back to breaktown again, this time I just picked one. I reset mission and Chapter reset.

Then I launch it again, and well it loads the start of Therons talk then stops and my gui is gone * dialogue screen( I can however chat and interact With the followers for their standard replies, like lana\s there is much more Galaxy to explore

Very very buggy indeed, I am now on my 3rd restrart of the game and client

I initially reset the chapter to get an Aric with clothes on. Then progressed just fine until I got to the forcefield business. I did fine a blue thing on a post underneath the platform where the forcefield is but the three colored spots above the door with the forcefield are not clickable. Has anyone found a work around for this?

I was able to click on all four but one didn't take. When i reset and every time thereafter I can only click on one(yellow). I tried all the typical advice. Reset, log out, reload game, same result.

Oddly enough there is a play now button next to my mission while i'm in the mission. It just resets the immediate area but to the same result.

Anyone else have that occur?

Here's what happened to me:

I found all four boxes, but last one. albeit glowing blue, was unclickable. I tried the usual stuff: relog, reset phase etc. Now the Zakuul elites respawned but no other mobs did (like the turrets). Now all panels are unclickable (also not glowing). Made a ticket, no reply so far. Sigh.

I progressed through this part with one char without incident. My second char is stuck in this phase. I shot the red and green cuppling but the yellow cuppling just keeps blinking blue and I cant progress. Porting out, resetting phases, porting back in has no effect on the whole phase but I can interact with the yellow cuppling but same result as before.

There are some platfoms UNDER the door, on the sides, go down that and you see the final yellow, is 2 yellows.

Next is the red, you find behind the box on the platform, the 2nd yellow, go up then left and down the little staircase there and viola!

• 2 weeks later...
Oddly enough there is a play now button next to my mission while i'm in the mission. It just resets the immediate area but to the same result.

Anyone else have that occur?

This!

When I hit Play, it does take me to the zone, however, the play button keeps being clickable and I cannot continue the chapter.

Resetting, relogging and everything else does not help.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So frustrating. Almost rage quit til i looked at the dulfy guide in detail.

It's the button on the other platform behind some kind of power generator. So there are the two buttons on the upper platform, one beneath it on a pillar, and then there is the last button on a lower platform closer to where you enter. Its behind a large box of a generator.

The problem of dumbing down a game so much, that even the slightest of puzzles gets called out for being a bug. :(

Pretty much this. I'd love to see how people cope with the puzzles in TSW, for example.

Like the one where you have to jump on letters in a grid to spell out a word, and to find out what the word is you have to decode a bunch of clues that are beyond cryptic to reveal a book / chapter / verse reference, and word number in the verse. The reference, though, is to the Latin text of the Bible.

Fortunately, there's a web browser available in-game from which you can search the real Internet for clues.