If you're switching to Overwatch, join us! <Pax Republica>

NwahsNirom

Hey, maybe a lot of you, like us at Pax Republica from Ebon Hawk, are looking at a new game since SWTOR isn't offering much at the moment. Well, if you're playing Overwatch, join us! Very friendly gamers who love talking video games and playing together, with no drama or trolls allowed.

http://www.pax-republica.net

We use Teamspeak, groupme, our forums, and we're awesome. The End.

The game looks quite fun actually. That's probably where our Devs are since they've been so damn quiet lately.

I would wait tell it went on sale. In my opinion while the game is fun it not worth full price at the moment. That just my opinion and how I feel

Edited by commanderwar

Eeeehhhh....I've mixed feelings about FPSs, although if I were 25 years younger....

This one actually looks quite fun, but I need an actual universe to live in, which is where I just happen to play my games, ya know?

As for "our" devs all being over there? Yeah, as far as I'm concerned that's a major reason to stay away, OK?

Like, far away.

It really has been sad to experience one potentially great game ruined by blatant intellectual cowardice, chronic under-resourcing, and even more blatant general incompetence, --oh, and the basest, most venal money-grubbing soul-less corporate parasitism, mustn't forget that!-- I feel rather little need to experience that again anytime soon, or even Soon.

Edited by midianlord

Hey, maybe a lot of you, like us at Pax Republica from Ebon Hawk, are looking at a new game since SWTOR isn't offering much at the moment. Well, if you're playing Overwatch, join us! Very friendly gamers who love talking video games and playing together, with no drama or trolls allowed.

http://www.pax-republica.net

We use Teamspeak, groupme, our forums, and we're awesome. The End.

Sorry but I played overwatch and while it's not bad. If I want to play a good FPS. I'll load back up any version of Unreal Tournament and have a better experience.

Thanks for the offer though.

As for "our" devs all being over there? Yeah, as far as I'm concerned that's a major reason to stay away, OK?

Like, far away.

It really has been sad to experience one potentially great game ruined by blatant intellectual cowardice, chronic under-resourcing, and even more blatant general incompetence, --oh, and the basest, most venal money-grubbing soul-less corporate parasitism, mustn't forget that!-- I feel rather little need to experience that again anytime soon, or even Soon.

I don't know if you're being intentionally disingenuous, especially since it was Blizzard who invented the Soon , but the poster was insinuating that TOR's developers are playing Overwatch, not making it. Overwatch is from Blizzard, a completely separate company.

Edited by Diviciacus

switching, lol, why switch, play both... i never understood the "switching games" mentality... to me it makes about as much sense as those people that debate getting rid of their old Nintendo handheld when a new one comes out... just keep/play both, i didn't just throw my PS3 away when i got a PS4, nor did i trash my PS2 when PS3 came out, that's just silly... switching games, systems, ect. sounds like self-imposed limitation to me...

switching, lol, why switch, play both... i never understood the "switching games" mentality... to me it makes about as much sense as those people that debate getting rid of their old Nintendo handheld when a new one comes out... just keep/play both, i didn't just throw my PS3 away when i got a PS4, nor did i trash my PS2 when PS3 came out, that's just silly... switching games, systems, ect. sounds like self-imposed limitation to me...

Limited amount of time to play would be why I typically pick one. If you have time to play tons, great! Not all of us do.

I don't know if you're being intentionally disingenuous, especially since it was Blizzard who invented the Soon , but the poster was insinuating that TOR's developers are playing Overwatch, not making it. Overwatch is from Blizzard, a completely separate company.

No, I misread the insinuation, then...Hey, even the most experienced Forum PvPers can bugger it up now and then.

But hey, Overwatch must be really good if it's got their attention as much as their (complete lack of) work here shows.