Assassin's Creed Movie

Fireswraith

https://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedMovie/?fref=photo

True story. I've always thought that Assassin's Creed would make for an awesome movie, just like Mass Effect would (though a lot more difficult because of all your choices). However I've always been skeptical because in my opinion the only successful game-to-movie adaptation that's been made was Doom and the whole point of the movie was killing a bunch of stuff..... just like the games.

The main actor is Michael Fassbender. OK an admittedly good actor. He's great as Magneto in the more recent X-Men movies so he's not exactly a stranger to action roles. We can only see how he handles some serious action stuff. On a side note I can't really say whether he'll be good or bad for the role because no other actor really comes to mind.

So on to the movie itself. The movie as of right now is titled "Assassin's Creed" but I don't think it's going to be following Desmond Miles as the main guy; at least it doesn't look like it. Kind of disappointing to me but it is what it is. I also think they should change the movie title to denote a difference between game and movie but anyways. The movie looks like it could potentially be heavy in the CGI department (not an inherently bad thing), so one can only hope they spring for good CGI effects........ not like that pathetic chimp from the recent Fantastic Four movie.

And then there's the kind of moves these assassin's pull in the trailer......jumping really far, super parkour (all right a bit more believable), and the leap of not-going-splat-when-you-hit-the-tiny-pile-of-hay.

But I'm still excited for it to come out.