Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Decorations and Bugs List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Missing Decorations and Bugs List

Xina_LA
02.24.2020 , 10:42 AM | #11
Yeah, I've got to admit, I'm still pretty angry that they haven't fixed the duplicate names problem in all this time, especially for decorations that don't have a work around.

I'm also darned upset that they haven't fixed all the bugs with Cartel Market decorations. If we pay real money for something, it ought to work and work well.

Every time I think of buying more Cartel Coins, I remember these bugs, and it stops me in my tracks.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

The-Kaitou-Kid
02.24.2020 , 05:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
Yellow Crystal Container - Marked as Ossus Reputation, but does not exist
Withered Tree - Marked as Ossus Reputation, but does not exist
I can't speak for the other Ossus decos since I've never seen them, but these two here do exist. I have several copies of the Yellow Crystal Container and I recently got the Withered Tree, but sold it instead of unlocking it. They're both bind-on-pickup world drops on Ossus. I'm not sure why the game lists them as Ossus Reputation, but that seems to be consistent for all of the world drop decorations on Ossus that I know of (things like the Holofire Sconce, some of the other crystal containers, some of the crop decos, etc).
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

JediBoadicea
02.24.2020 , 09:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Kaitou-Kid View Post
I can't speak for the other Ossus decos since I've never seen them, but these two here do exist. I have several copies of the Yellow Crystal Container and I recently got the Withered Tree, but sold it instead of unlocking it. They're both bind-on-pickup world drops on Ossus. I'm not sure why the game lists them as Ossus Reputation, but that seems to be consistent for all of the world drop decorations on Ossus that I know of (things like the Holofire Sconce, some of the other crystal containers, some of the crop decos, etc).
You are correct, the Yellow Crystal Container is definitely in game. It's the Shifting and Void that have never made an appearance.

Do you mean you sold the Withered Tree to another player? I thought all Ossus decos were BOP, but I know that some of the more rare Ops decos can be sold in direct player-to-player exchange even if for some reason they can't be sold on the GTN (like the planetary display decos).

In another post in General Discussion, the question of the missing Ossus decos came up again. If anyone agrees with the suggestions in this thread or can report info on ways to get these decos that haven't been mentioned, please do bump it! I live in (almost certainly vain) hope that some day a dev will see and care.

The-Kaitou-Kid
02.25.2020 , 12:09 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediBoadicea View Post
Do you mean you sold the Withered Tree to another player? I thought all Ossus decos were BOP, but I know that some of the more rare Ops decos can be sold in direct player-to-player exchange even if for some reason they can't be sold on the GTN (like the planetary display decos).
No, you're correct, it's a bind on pickup item. I sold it to a vendor, since all of the world drop decos on Ossus are worth 25,000 credits each. I usually preview when obtaining one and if I don't think I'll use it anywhere, I vendor it since they drop fairly frequently in the heroics.

Don't take that one off the list on my word alone, though, I'm questioning myself now on whether I'm remembering the right decoration. This would have been a drop from a heroic, not a world boss as was mentioned in that thread you linked. It's possible that it may have been the Petrified Tree, but I could have sworn it was the Withered Tree.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

EHKodiak
02.25.2020 , 02:45 PM | #15
Thanks Kaitou Kid, I've removed the Yellow from the list, and added the duplicate name ones from Xina and the spreadsheet!

EHKodiak
03.01.2020 , 10:40 AM | #16
Note: I've not added the ones that say they are from the Tatooine Arena bundle yet, as I just presume that's an upcoming bundle and they've just got it in as a placeholder