im a jedi saber stopped working help !!!!????

TATSuicide

My saber just stopped working it says not enough focus, if i click on my special abilities they work but i then have to wait for them to come back to fight the saber just wont work its wierd !!!

is it something i did ??

something i have on ?

im a jedi

almost level 17

HEEEELP PLEEEEEASE !!!

My saber just stopped working it says not enough focus, if i click on my special abilities they work but i then have to wait for them to come back to fight the saber just wont work its wierd !!!

is it something i did ??

something i have on ?

im a jedi

almost level 17

HEEEELP PLEEEEEASE !!!

you probably have an ability that generates focus.. simlar to a warrior in WOW if you've played that game.. you have to build focus to spend it.

There is no auto-attack in this game, so you must click or hit buttons to make your character swing his lightsaber.

All of your abilities require focus except 1. Use that 1 ability that doesn't use focus if you run out of focus.

I still dont get it when i use to be able to be in a fight right click and my saber would swing and i could fight and now it just wont as i trained and have all these other things like master strike ..and other things .. I just dont get it .. now i have to fight useing only those buttons ???

The more advanced attacks require more focus to use. If you are constanly using the attackes that use the smaller amounts of focus, you never build up enough to use your more powerful attacks. Is that what you're seeing? If so, you can just spend more time spamming Strike (the focus builder, I think) and then use your other attacks.

I still dont get it when i use to be able to be in a fight right click and my saber would swing and i could fight and now it just wont as i trained and have all these other things like master strike ..and other things .. I just dont get it .. now i have to fight useing only those buttons ???

It sounds like you moved your basic attack out of slot 1. That is what is used when you right click.

Note: Basic attack adds builds up focus, but it's not the only attack that does. Read through your abilities and try to remember which ones build up focus. At level 17 you probably have an ability that allows you to hit for damage and build 6 focus. Also, the Jedi Knight leap builds 3 focus. There are a lot of abilities that build focus.

I think the OP's point is being missed. He is not having power issues, but is now getting a not enough focus message when right clicking to attack. That is an easy problem to miss. If you moved the basic default power out of the #1 slot and put another ability there, that would explain the problem. Right click uses slot one, so the basic power has to be in that slot, it you want to use right click for it.