Raid Progression

Vindrik

I blame Arya. :)

I think somebody asked if we had been taking screenshots before Operator, but nobody had, then still didn't for him (I think because he surprised us with how easy he was compared to 8 man).

Edit: Combat log wouldn't show anything would it (besides how bad my dps was)?

Edited by Raekor

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah unfortunately we went through and it was only once we killed Kephess that somebody asked in vent if we had been taking screenies of the kills. It hadn't crossed any of our minds prior to that, so we got one of Kephess once we remembered but couldn't do anything about the others prior to that. Am trolling through a few things to see if I can drum something up.

EDIT: I still have my combat logs from that night, which although it doesn't provide screenshot proof, does show the boss fights, that I was healing more than 8 people, and timestamps for when we ended combat with the boss and moved on to the following trash packs. Since killing the next set of trash isn't possible without killing the boss, it's proof of the down, though I admit not very good proof. Although it's not as easy as I would love to be able to provide through a screenshot, It'll have to do for now unfortunately. If anyone isn't satisfied with taking our word for it, as it were, I am more than happy to provide you with a copy of the log, which you can interpret more thoroughly through Memoriesofxendor.com.

SECOND EDIT: I have found the raid key from that night. If you would like to see the logs from the raid as a supplement for our lack of a screenshot, feel free to contact me (in-game or via forums) and i'll give you the key.

Edited by Vindrik

yeah we did that.. we ran 8 man all the way to kephass and brought in a weak grp just to kill kephass... honestly, honesty is what you have to rely on, and why would we do that absurd thing. we have nothing to prove to anyone and next time ill make sure we have screenshots. I never post on forums that often but honestly common,

there are always our mox keys we can obtain from memories of xendor if you really want proof.

I'm glad our guild can achieve it a night.

its not about e-peen its about teamwork and having some fun.

Arya - Notorious Synergy.

ps. i like chicken

The Jedi Enclave got assistance from Aspect and Vesia of <TEHEE> because we can't seem to get a full 8 ever, hehe.

It would have been a much quicker kill if Murad's fat body didn't keep suiciding on platform jumps.

In fact, given the other problem was Chub'ba dying, it just goes to show: don't roll fat characters, kids. Obesity is unhealthy and leads to various symptoms, like diabetes and dying prematurely in quantum realms.

Edited by Aurojiin

It would have been a much quicker kill if Murad's fat body didn't keep suiciding on platform jumps.

In fact, given the other problem was Chub'ba dying, it just goes to show: don't roll fat characters, kids. Obesity is unhealthy and leads to various symptoms, like diabetes and dying prematurely in quantum realms.

I think Murad and I need to form a support group for 'big boned' smugglers. We seem to be rather persecuted!:D

Excession 4/5 16man HM TFB. Got Kephess down tonight. Will load screenshot tomorrow!

Grats. The next one is painful. It makes 8 man feel like a joke (although I suppose the joke should be the amount of DC's and client crashes he induces).

Edited by Raekor

Grats. The next one is painful. It makes 8 man feel like a joke (although I suppose the joke should be the amount of DC's and client crashes he induces).

Haha.... GREAT!!!

We are heading in tonight to see how we go. Should be fun.

Here's the kill screenshot... Was a bit messy in the end, but we managed the kill.

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/Triggerhappy78/library/

Cheers,

Triggerhappy

Edited by Imrealybored

There is lesson learned from the feedbacks in this thread. With some of the lockouts being shared between different challenge modes of the same operation, uncertainty can arise when only the screenshot of the last boss kill is taken.

I suggest everyone to make the little extra effort upfront to take the screenshots of all bosses kill in order to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future and avoid the tedious digging into combat logs down the track.

Good luck and have fun with the upcoming new challenge.