1.7 Class changes

LanceCorporalDan

Sadly it was :( sorry everyone. I didn't read it all in detail but focus was getting some nerfs it seemed like, some small buffs to compensate as well in order to not break the tree. Didn't see anything about bubbles. Looked like commandos/mercs will be getting a litte love as well. This was datamined mind you lol.

Although the main link is obviously gone...it says here that from what somebody read I am assuming, that they are going to be moving wz brackets from 10-29, 30-54 and then 55...I really don't like this idea at all. Lowbie que's are going to take longer and who knows what's going to be happening to expertise for 30-54...

Although the main link is obviously gone...it says here that from what somebody read I am assuming, that they are going to be moving wz brackets from 10-29, 30-54 and then 55...I really don't like this idea at all. Lowbie que's are going to take longer and who knows what's going to be happening to expertise for 30-54...

Expertise across all PVP gear will be the same. Only differences will be mainstats.