Blood frenzy bug

LykanLunatik

• 1 month later...
Ever since the latest patch was applied I haven't seen Blood Frenzy trigger once...I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if its possibly a major bug for my character

I get this intermittently. Mostly in Ops when I have a double buff bar (and starting on a 3rd).

I'm not sure what's going on, actually. There's 3 options:

1) Massacre isn't triggering Ataru properly.

2) Ataru isn't triggering Blood Frenzy properly.

3) It's all working fine except the buff icon isn't displaying.

Since we don't have a combat log (*shakes fist*) I can't prove or disprove any option except maybe 3. I'll try to keep an eye out for what happens when I Force Scream within 6 secs of a Massacre. If I'm still critting all the time, option 3 is true. If not, it's one of the others.

Only problem is that in Ops there's so many numbers flashing by on my screen, and most bosses are so big that I can't see what's going on over their heads. I have to watch the ground for bad stuff, you know. :cool:

You guys are actually waiting for that off-hand swing right??

Ataru strikes happen like .5 sec after your normal swing. If you move away too quickly or don't wait for it to trigger before your opponent backs away from you then you won't get the proc, or bloodfrenzy.

I haven't had your problem once, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys are actually waiting for that off-hand swing right??

Ataru strikes happen like .5 sec after your normal swing. If you move away too quickly or don't wait for it to trigger before your opponent backs away from you then you won't get the proc, or bloodfrenzy.

I haven't had your problem once, sorry.

You're not doing operations, then, I take it?

Anyway, from the 1.2 patch notes:

Ataru Form now correctly triggers when fighting very large targets.

Ha! I knew it. So it's option 1, or even worse.

Unfortunately, this means that in these kinds of fights, Carnage specs are badly nerfed ATM. :(

You forgot to activate Ataru Form

Are you trolling or is your reading comprehension that bad?

If I hadn't activated Ataru form, why would it still proc, just much less than it should?

And did you even read the part where the patch notes verify that there is a bug?

Edited by Foxtrap